Liam

During dinner it was awkward but Makayla would make me laugh at her everytime I looked at her because she has a habit of twirling her hair. Once Sabrina and Niall left I decided to put madi to bed.

I went to bed and I had to weirdest dream but it felt so real.

*liams dream*

I can hear Sabrina crying and I feel her next to me. I'm in a hospital bed, and she is crying Liam don't go! Im pregnant are the words coming out of her mouth. I feel my self drifting off and I see a white light and next thing you know It I'm in the living and Makayla is makin dinner and she is my wife. I thought I was married to sabrina, I was just in the hospital with Sabrina the girl I love I love Sabrina.

*dream over*

I have been having that dream for the past few weeks and I don't know what it means it feels so real. I know it's not though it can't be. I decided to get out of bed, I need to get Madi off to school and Makayla was already gone off to work. She works at Starbucks in the morning. Funny thing is we met at Starbucks. I went to get ice tea my favorite and I just thought she was so pretty, I asked her out on a date and after one year of dating I took her to Paris and proposed to her on top the Eiffel Tower. After I proposed to her I realized that she was Sabrina's best friend and I felt bad for leaving Sabrina and going for her best friend. The thing is I never met Makayla when I was married to Sabrina. I still felt bad since after the wedding Sabrina left and didn't talk to Makayla till now.