Chapter 6

"OWWWWW" Daniel yells.
I instantly rush over to see if he's ok and I see a finger on the chopping board separated from the hand I scream and see that the blood isn't moving, I dip my finger in it and realise it's just pasta sauce.
"DANIEL, WHAT THE HECK I THOUGHT YOU CHOPPED YOUR FINGER OFF!!" I yell.
"Hahahaha that was such a good prank, you should have seen your face!" He says whilst laughing his head off.
"Whatever" I say trying not to laugh but then burst out laughing and playfully push him.
"Hey Amy want to finish off the tour?" Jack yells from the stairs.
"Sure let's go!" I yell back.

Jacks POV
She's pretty, she really is, I hate to think this but I'm actually a little jealous of Daniel. Snap out of it Jack, snap out of it, i tell myself.
Amy walks over to me, dang she could be a model.
Control your self you think to yourself.
"Heyyyy" I say.
"Hiiiiiii" she replies.
Man her voice is cute. For gods sake Jack think of something else, I say to myself.
"Err, uh I guess you've seen most of it in here but just through there is a games room, you know a pool table, Xbox those things." I explain.
"Oooo sounds cool" she says interested.

"Yeh it's fun, especially when you're bored, let's go to the garden." I say.
"Whoa this is beautiful" Amy says.
"Like you then" I said giving her a little wink.
Amy blushes and looks at all the flowers lit up under the light.
I take her around the garden to the pool.
"Whoa this pool is huge and again so pretty especially when it's lit up like it is!" She says in amazement.
"Yeh, I've actually never been in it at night." I say.
She looks at me surprised.
"What is it ?" I ask.
" are you serious, you haven't been in the pool at night, well I haven't either!" She says.
"We should go in it after dinner!" I say.
" I totally would except I haven't brought a bikini with me" she says whilst looking at the view.
" ok this may sound weird but when my sisters visit they leave their swim stuff here cuz they don't have a pool back home, one of there will probably fit you?" I say trying to find a solution.

Amy's POV
Wow these boys are amazing they're all so nice and Jack is definitely  flirty but  there's nothing wrong with that.

"Dinners ready, everyone sit at the table." Corbyn yells out to everyone.

"I'm hungry, can't wait to eat." I say.
"Same, Daniels a really good cook." Jack says whilst smiling at me.
"Yeh he looks like he knows what he's doing." I say as we walk towards the table.

"Spaghetti is served enjoy" says Daniel.
"Thanks Dani" I say.
He looks at me and smiles, so I do the same.
A few minutes later Zach says "who wants to play a little game, one on one."
I instantly shake my head because it's going to be something stupid knowing all of these boys.
" I will, what is it" Corbyn asks.
I take a sip of water and Zach yells "GARLIC BREAD CHALLENGE, who can fit the most in their mouth, 3 2 1 go!"
I start laughing as do the others, Zachs mouth is completely full and he starts to choke, "omg he can't breathe"I yell.
I quickly ran over to him and squeezed his stomach from behind causing him to spit garlic bread out on the floor.

I look at him with that I told you so look.
He looked at me and hugged me tightly.
"You saved my life Amy, thankyou !!!" He says.
"It's fine Zach" I say whilst hugging him back.
Daniel doesn't look too impressed but I shrug it off and continue to eat my meal like nothing happened.

We all finished eating and just talked for ages at the table, getting to know each other better.
I thank Daniel, Jonah and Corbyn for such a good meal and Jack takes me up to the guest room and shows me all the bikinis.
" here they all are" he says whilst smiling at me.
" thanks Jack, let's let the others know we're going in the pool." I say to him.

"Ok I will go tell them now" said Jack.
He ran out the room leaving me to change and I hear "BOYS WE'RE ALL GOING IN THE POOL, GET YOUR SHORTS ON!!!"
I guess that was Jack yelling.
I giggled to myself and looked through all the bikinis when I found a nice white bikini.

i quickly got changed into it and grabbed a towel and made my way down to the pool

Jonah and Corbyn were already in the pool and I presumed Jack, Zach and Daniel were getting changed.
I layed my towel down on the grass and dipped my toe in, the water was kinda cold so I decided to grab my phone and take some photos of the view...