Chapter 12

Daniel had some sunglasses on the top of his head, I snuck up to him and...

I snuck up behind him and grabbed them off of his head and ran off around the house with them on my face.
It took him a few seconds to realise that they didn't just fall off his head and that I had actually ran off with them.

He chased after me, going into multiple rooms and going around in circles until he got really dizzy and I ran out into the garden.
I ran all the way to the other end and Daniel came out and locked the door.
"I've got you now?" He said confidently.
"Oh really, BOYS NOW!" I yelled.
Jack,Jonah,Zach and Corbyn all jumped out of hiding, handing me a water gun and he all began to shoot Daniel.
He attempted covering up his face with his hands but he was soaked and ran to get a water gun that was laying on the floor.
I didn't want my clothes to get wet so I hid behind a small rock and stripped down until I was in my bikini.
I leapt out from behind the rock,
"I came prepared." I yelled and started to laugh.
They all looked at me and laughed and carried on fighting but Jacks eyes were still locked on me in my bikini.
I squirted him in the eyes and he ran up behind me and grabbed me into a bear hug and picked me up off the ground.
He walked over to the pool and prepared to drop me in.
"WAIT, I've still got Daniels glasses on." I said.
Daniel came over and grabbed the glasses off of me and jack pushed me into Daniel and let go of me, causing me and Daniel to both fall in the pool.
"Jack Avery I am going to kill you." Daniel and I yelled at the same time.

Jack was about jump in the pool when the doorbell went.
"I'll get it!" He yelled.

I wondered who was at the door but me and Daniel decided to get out and dry off when Jack came out and yelled
"Daniel it's for you!!"

Daniel went out to get the door and I spoke to Jack.
"Hey why are you holding your head like that?" I asked.
"Ok don't laugh, I opened the door and hit my head on it by accident." He replied, his cheeks started to go bright red.
"That's what you get for throwing me in the pool, karma, come on let's get you some ice." I say with a smirk on my face.

-Jacks POV-
I went and sat on the sofa and Amy bought me some ice and sat next to me.

Me and Amy stayed quiet for one reason only, so we could be nosy and hear Daniels conversation at the door with his ex.
Amy doesn't know who it is at the door, but I didn't want to tell her, I will let Daniel tell her, it's not really my place and I don't feel the need to mention it to be totally honest.

We continued to listen to their conversation...
Daniel:"Kerry...I-uh what are you doing here?"
Kerry:"Daniel I miss you, it's been 1 month since we last spoke, I can't stay away for any longer."
Daniel:"I've got to admit I have missed you but..."
Kerry:"before you say anything I want to let you know I still have feelings for you."
Then both Amy and I turned around to look at the door and seen Kerry kissing Daniel.
I looked at Amy, she was speechless, she figured out who Kerry was and remained silent until the door closed.

As soon as the door closed Daniel looked at Amy with a sorrowful expression on his face, I knew he liked her and she obviously liked him a little bit but I'm sure those feelings are gone after that kiss...

Daniel went out in the garden and told the boys who it was and what happened.

-Daniels POV-
Zach:"dude did Amy hear all of that and see it?"

Daniel:"yeh she did, she didn't even look at me when I walked back in the room, she probably hates me now."

Corbyn:"I'm sure she doesn't hate you bro, but I'm not sure if she's going to have any romantic feelings towards you now."

Daniel:"sadly, I think you're right, after Kerry kissed me, I realised how much I've missed her, I want her back."

Zach:"I can talk to Amy later and find out where her head is at, she probably will want comforting, don't worry Daniel, follow your heart, there is no way she would ever hate you."

Daniel:"thanks, she seems to be getting along pretty well with you and jack right now."

Jonah"I agree, Zach do you like Amy."

Zach:"I may just like her a tiny bit."

Daniel:"don't hold back, she deserves someone to treat her well..."

-Amys POV-
I'm not sure how I feel right now but...

Bet you guys weren't expecting that!! I'm almost at 200 views and I'm so thankful to everyone right now, keep reading, keep voting!!!