Chapter 5

My phone goes off and I check it...

New message from Daniel💕- hey i will be over in 5 minutes x

Me- Ok see you then x

I'm so nervous but I'm so excited at the same time what if his friends don't like me. All of my friends are obsessed with him well apart from Sabrina, but that doesn't change anything for me, I'm still getting to know him.
But why am I so nervous, it's just Daniel. A sweet, cute guy.
I don't want to make any wrong impressions, wait, do I like like Daniel??? I can't, I barely know him, does he like like me??? I guess I will find out soon, I don't want to move to quickly. Ah ok I'm overthinking it.

*Ding dong*
Eeeek that's Daniel!!
I grab my phone and head to the door.
"Whoa" Daniel says.
"What?" I ask curiously.
"You uh you l-look, you look amazing!" Says Daniel.
"Awww Daniel thanks, not too bad yourself" I say giving him a little smile.

We walk down the path towards his car when he quickly runs infront of me and opens the car door for me I smile at him to say thanks and he closes the door and gets in his side of the car.

"You look a little nervous" says Daniel.
"It's because I am!" I say back.
"Don't be the boys are gonna love you" he says back.

Daniels POV
Wow Amy looks absolutely stunning I already know the boys are gonna love her she's so kind and pretty.
Wait did I just think that?
Do I have feelings for her?
I can't I've only known her for a couple of days but I sure am glad that we met.

Amy is currently sat in my car twiddling her hair. I may not have known her for very long but she does this when she's nervous.
I ask her if she's nervous and she answers completely honestly. That's another thing I like about her, she's always honest, I feel like I could trust her easily.
Wow I think I do like her... I wonder if she likes me...

A couple minutes later

"Right we're here" I say.

"Whoa your house is huge!" Says a shocked Amy.

"Haha yep it's pretty big isn't it?" I say back.

Amy's POV

So now I'm about to step inside of Daniels house, deep breaths Amy, deep breaths.
I take a big gulp of air and step inside and remove my shoes where I'm greeted by 4 boys sat on the couch.

"Boys this is Amy, Amy this is Zach, Jack, Corbyn and Jonah" says Daniel. They all start to walk towards me and each give me a little welcome hug and I just say hey I'm Amy like they don't already know.
"It's nice to meet you all, I've been looking forwards to it" I say with a big smile across my face.
Daniel goes into the kitchen to make dinner and yells "Corbyn, Jonah ! Come here and help me make the food"
"Yes chef!" They both yell back, I just giggle as they roll their eyes at Daniel.

"Hey Amy want to go on a little house tour?" Asks Jack and Zach.
"Yeh sure" I reply.
"Cool, Zach you show Amy around upstairs and then I will show her around down here and outside." Said Jack.
"Deal" Zach simply says.

"Ok Amy follow me" said Zach.

Zach's POV
Wow this girl is beautiful I wish I met her before Daniel...
wait no I can't think that, I'm happy for Daniel, Zach you are happy for Daniel, I tell myself.

"So Amy tell me about yourself" I say.
"Well uh my name is Amy, I lived here in LA when I was younger but went to live with another relative for a few years and I came back her about 2 years ago, I am in high school right now and today was actually a horrible day but I'm not gonna bore you with the details... also I'm 17 and I love cats and I am not ashamed !!" She says whilst smiling.
"That's pretty cool me and the boys moved here a couple months ago, we're a band and well we just became a band really oh this is my room that I share with Jonah, Jack, Daniels and Corbyn's room is just across the hall and there's just toilets in these other doors and that's the spare room it's basically a guest room but we don't really have many guests that stay over." I say.
"Wow, your house is amazing, I wish I lived here" says Amy jokingly.
"Haha it is like living the dream" I say whilst smiling.

Amy's POV
"Well thanks for the tour Zach it was nice getting to know you a bit better" I give him a smile as we walk down stairs where I am greeted by Jack for my downstairs and outside tour.

"Mmmmm, food smells good Chef" I say whilst smiling at Daniel.

Daniel turns back and looks at me whilst he's chopping an onion and all of a sudden he yells "OWWWWW"...