Who is, Janessa?

4.13.14

This be a description from me and Jenna's point of view of Jorge and Vanessa. I am to describe Jorge, and Jenna, Vanessa. We'll try to keep it short and sweet.

Jorge

Jorge is a real living cartoon character. He makes the most randomest facial expressions. Just says what's on his mind no matter how cheeky, rude, wrong, right it is. He has his hair swiped to the side, but not all Justin Bieber like. He plays baseball, he's a genius that acts like a crazy mother trucker, and has heart eyes (mothertrucker) for Vanessa. Also carries around his famous purple comb in his pocket so he can "Slay dem basic b*tches wit dis comb boiii" also to fix his hurr. He is just a derpy ray of sunshine that you wish you knew.

 Vanessa  

Vanessa's favorite thing to say "Just get out! Door is right there" (I know this because she says it to me all the time xD). She's quiet most of the time in class, never really says much to many others besides her friends. When shes dedicated, shes dedicated; thats how it goes with her music. Vanessa is a little band geek and she knows it, she pours her heart out through her clarinet. You should have seen her face when she heard that our highschool got straight superiors for marching band. This girl just needs to open up her eyes and not be clueless about her feelings for Jorge.