CH: 1

Lucy POV 

       Lissana came back a month ago and everyone's still partying. I'm happy for everyone since a dear friend returned to them, but I'm feeling a little left out. I wanted to go on a mission with Natsu. He was too busy with Lisana though so I've been taking solo missions. I always clear them through Erza then Mira. Erza's been helping me get stronger and has been teaching me equip magic! I promised to only use it for getting dressed or equiping my keys to me and back, but Erza said it was fine to store armor and weapons there. She also said that she was tired of Aquarius bitching at me everytime my keys fall. After she had said that Aquarius showed up and they had a fight. I get up from my spot at the bar and walk to the mission board. Rents not coming up, but I found a key I want. I managed to convince the owner of the shop to take small payments. I have one more payment left and it's mine! It's a platinum key, but he's pricing it as much as golden armor. Greedy bastard.

           "Hey Lucy!" I turn around to face Evergreen.

           "What's up?" I ask and she hands me a small pink wrapped box with a little white bow.

           "That was hanging from my door this morning. It's addressed to you though." She says before walking off. I walk to the bar and hop up in my usual spot.

          "Secret admirer Lucy?" Mira asks as she dries glasses.

         "I guess so there is no name from the sender only my name." I check the tag before opening it. It was the key! "H-how!? I had one more payment on it!" I yelp and Mira giggles.

         "Maybe someone else payed it off?" She says nodding her head towards Natsu. I smile.

        "I'm gonna go say thanks!" I say before running off. I stand beside the table he was sitting at with Lisana and Gray plus Juvia behind Gray at the next table. They look at me and their laughing stops. "Hey Natsu, thank you though you didn't have too! I only had one payment left on it." I thank him, but he just gives me a weird look.

           "What are you talking about?" He genuinely asks and I freeze up.

          "You didn't pay for this?" I ask holding the key up. He shakes his head no. "Gray?"

         "Wasn't me." He says and one by one everyone who was listening said it hadn't been them either.

         "Hmm. That's a bit troubling. Lucy did you tell anyone about this key?" Master asks and I frown.

        "No Master, I didn't." I say and Erza steps forwards.

        "Let's​ go to see the shopkeeper. He must know who paid." She says and I nod following her. I look over back at Natsu and he was talking with Lisana, but Gray was headed our way.

        "I'm coming too." He says and Erza nods. The trip was pretty eventful. There were some bandits on train ride. A few dark mages we took out on the way to town.

        "Geez, what a morning. Hey Lucy you've gotten stronger you didn't even need to call out a spirit to fight." Gray compliments and I smile.

        "Only thanks to Erza!" I say and Erza smiles before rubbing my head.

        "She is quite the student. She learns fast and has a large magic supply. It's​ fun making her physically stronger." Erza says as we stand before the shop. We walk straight in and Erza stands before the shopkeeper. "Who paid off Lucy's key!" She demands and the shopkeeper shrugs not caring.

           "Dunno. Whoever did it though also bought this." He says going into the back and coming out with another box. "It's a rare item that's been said to come from​ the Celestial heavens." He says before pulling out a bracelet with a music note charm with a pencil and my eyes widen.