CH: 6

It's been ten years since we left magnolia. Alrie misses Alex alot he talks about him almost everyday now. We've grown alot since that day I left Fairy Tail. I became a Wizard Saint even though I'm no longer in a guild.
The modeling company has taken good care of us. Alrie is eighteen and wants to join a guild. I'll stay here after all I don't have that option anymore.

          After I left Fairy Tail my name was tarnished in everyway manageable by Natsu and other members of the guild. Jason even did an interview with me on it. Most of fiore defends me though because of Blue Pegasus. They helped me out for so many years. Especially Hibiki and Eve. They motivated me to the max.

           They picked me up when I fell flat on my face. Even Jessica, my manager, has done more for me than almost anyone in my life has. Though ever since I left I've had only one person on my mind other than Alrie. Lissana. She was amazing and it took my a few months after I left to realize that I was in love with her. I was in love with Mirajane Strauss's little sister.

          I'll never know if she liked me back though. I've tried to forget her. Jessica even helped by setting me up on blind dates. They were nice and all, but none made me feel the same way. Hell me an' Jessica slept together most of the time and I still thought of Lissana!

         "Mom!" I get up from my writing desk and stretch.

         "I'm up here Alrie!" I yell as i stack the chapters of my new book together.

          "Can we talk?" He asks and I nod. Alrie was way taller than me now. I had to look up to see his face now.

         "Only if you sit down!" I tease and he told his eyes before sitting down at my actual desk.

         "Hey Mom why don't you get rid of that shabby wiring desk. A new one would be much better?" He asks though I know it's the one he truly wants to ask.

         "This leg that is taped on," I say as I point to the left,"is from Natsu rolling into it because of a hit from Erza. These nicks in the top on the right corner are from Gray placing small ice sculptures there when I was sad. This gash in the top here is from Erza's sword from when she threw it at Natsu. I'm not getting rid of it. This is my treasure." I say and he slowly nods.

        I've let go of all the negative things from the guild. It had to do with thinking that they were dead for seven years. I cherished the good and beautiful memories.

         "Mom, I want to join Fairy Tail." He says and my heart thumps. "I want to see Alex." He says and I smile. "Mom, I'm sorry. I know you hurt everytime I say that name, but please-!"

          "Go for it."

          "Huh? But-?"

         "I won't hold you back. Join Fairy Tail if that is what you want. Go carve your own path. I may be twenty-seven, but I'm no where near done. If you want to be a great mage then you do that don't let anyone get in your way." He was crying by the time I was done and I know I was too. I stand up and he follows confused. I stand up and pull a thick book off my shelf.

             "Isn't that the book Aunt Jessica wanted to publish?" He asks and I nod.

           "Since your going to Fairy Tail, you'll most likely meet Levy. She has blue hair and is a book worm. I promised her that she'd be the first to read it. Just don't tell anyone where I am." I say as I place an envelope in it. I give it to him and he pulls me close.

          "Thank you, for everything." He says as he cries on my shoulder. I run my fingers through his hair. He has grown so much from the little boy I found.