CH: 3

BDSM reference
Misunderstandings
Thoughts
Lisana POV

Last night was wonderful! We talked until closing at midnight then she came home with me! I try to quiet my squeals into my pillow as I jump around my bed. I'm so glad I decided to move out of Fairy Hills. Then I wouldn't be able to do this even if it's mostly my fault she's here! I smile almost giddy as I enter the kitchen after stretching. I have to catch my nose as I see Lucy in her normal clothes, but it's the pink lacy apron on top that caught me off guard. So sexy! I will my blush down and smile as she looks over at me with a spatula in one hand.

"Pancakes?" She asks and I nod before running to the kitchen table. "I went to the market this morning while you were still asleep." She says before handing me a box, wrapped in pretty orange wrapping, off the counter.

Third POV

"What's this for?" Lisana asks as she unties the bow.

"It's a thank you gift! Well part of one for letting me stay here since Bixlow destroyed mine!" Lucy says as she stacks pancakes on a plate from the stove. Lisana pulls the top off and rifles through the paper. 'Leather?' She pulls out a soft leather collar. The kind you use for pets. 'Umm. I don't have a pet.' "I just have to get the leash, and bowls, one for food and the other for water. What color would you like them in?" Lucy asks as she turns off the stove.

"Why does it matter?" Lisana asks as she takes a sip of her orange juice while Lucy walks over with the plate.

"Because you'll be using them daily! I just figured it should be a color you like!" Lucy says and Lisana spits her juice. Lucy makes both of their plates before handing Lisana hers.

"What for!?" She stammers and Lucy only giggles in reply as she sits.

"That's a surprise!" She titters before going back to her pancakes. 'Oh no don't tell me she's into that stuff! We haven't even had our first kiss let alone I hadn't even asked her out and she wants to do that!'

"I...um okay, but how about we take a mission later!?" Lisana rambles in embarrassment. Lucy smiles as she innocently takes another bite. She nods. 'I hope Lisana likes my present! Loke was right about this she looks really happy and excited!' What came off as excitement to Lucy was actually Lisana rethinking all of her life choices.

~💖~
Lisana POV

I smack my head against the missions board. She really wants to do that! Okay maybe I'm overreacting. Maybe pet play with Lucy will be different than with Lucy Ashley. Maybe.... I sigh before glancing up at the paper my head's laying on.

"Wanted Mages! Help! A stone ogre has been terrorizing our village! Please help us! Reward: Three silver keys!" I snatch it off and run over to Mira.

"Big sis! I'm taking this one with Lucy!" I yell happily as I place it in front of her.

"Okay! Just be careful!" She says before stamping it.

"Lucy!" I yell as I run over to where she was with Levy at a booth.

"Hey Lisana! Lucy was just showing me her rough draft." Levy says before showing me the first page.

"This looks good Lucy!" I compliment before snapping out of the book. "I got a mission!" I say before placing it in front of her.

"Stone ogre?" She asks and I nod.

"I think that they mean a stone golem. Up for it?" I smile as she laughs while looking at the paper.

"Hell yeah!" She yells as she jumps up before looking up at me. "Three silver keys to add to my family." She smiles at me. Before running out. "Come on Lisana! We'll be done and back by tonight if we leave now!" She yells over her shoulder. I laugh before taking off after her.