CH: 2

Lucy POV

One week left until Master will announce the members chosen for the S-Class trails! I should take a small mission. One by myself! I walk into the guild and everyone just gets quiet. Weird. I walk up to the bar and hop up into a stool. I smile before ordering a vanilla milkshake. Mira quietly nods before making me one. I frown.

"Mira what's wrong?" I ask quietly and she shakes her head.

"It's N-." She was cut off by Natsu roughly yanking on my arm, dragging me away. His grip hurt!

"Natsu let go! Your hurting me." I say the last part quietly so only he would hear.

"I don't care." He growls and his grip tightens causing me to cry out in pain.

"Natsu let her go!" Bisca yells before shooting off her gun. He growls before throwing me to the ground. Everyone stood up magic at the ready for whatever might happen.

"Fine I'll just do it here. Lucy your off the team and it's over! I don't need a weak pathetic piece of shit on the team." He sneers and my jaw drops.

"W-why?" I choke out and he glares at me.

"Ask yourself that you pathetic piece of shit. Lisana will you join our team since your stronger than Lucy?" He directs his attention to the white haired girl.

"No I won't!" She yells and he gets a dark look.

"Why?!" He demands and she glares at him.

"Because if that's how you treat Lucy! You think I'll let you do that to me!?" She yells and the guild is dead silent. I was getting up.

"Because she was just your replacement the whole time! I just asked her out to see if she was like you in that way, but nope. She couldn't even wear proper clothes." He sneers before grabbing me by my hair and yanks me around. "She's so pathetic! You don't wear what you normally wear to missions on a date. You dress up and look nice. I thought she would at least be a trophy girl, but no she's weak in that area too." He yells before throwing me. Loke chose that time to come out and catch me before I hit the floor. "See that's another thing! She's always hiding behind her spirits! Making them take hits for her! That's abuse!" He yells and Loke snarls.

"Permission to kick his ass?" He asks and I just lay curled up on the floor.

"Do whatever you want." I say weakly and I hear him take off at Natsu. The rest of the guild soon turned bad too. They were pissed. A hand laid itself on my shoulder. I faked sleep, just to get away from the questions I know will come. Small hands wrap around me. I can feel myself being lifted.

Lisana POV

I'm sorry Lucy, but I had no choice. I was losing you to him. I pick her up and carry her to her apartment. She wasn't as heavy as one would think. Virgo showed up and let me in.

"Thank you Virgo!" I say and she smiles.

"Thank you Miss Lisana for bringing her here." She bows and I nod before walking in and bringing her to her room gently laying her in her bed. I pull off her whip, belt, and shoes. I smile at the bracelet before removing it. I pull out my next present for her and place her keys into the bottom drawer. I tuck her into bed and leave.

Lucy POV

After Lisana left I sat up. She's a good friend. I look over to my dresser to see a beautiful box it was covered in the constellations and had golden edges. I pull it into my lap and open the top part. Beautiful music plays. I see twelve figures dancing around and realize their the zodiacs. Scorpio and Aquarius, Leo and Aries, and everyone nicely matched even that perverted bull Taurus. I lean against the headboard and listen to the beautiful song. Before I had realized it I was asleep.