End

Alrie POV

"Their at it again." I whine as my mom had stopped packing and was making out with her girlfriend who happened to be my best friend's mother.

"Hehe, your just jealous your not making out with your boyfriend." He teases and I puff my cheeks out and look away. We almost dated, but when my mom announced that she was dating his mom. We just stopped flirting and stayed friends. Though a few weeks later. I was asked out by Doranbolt. Our relationship is sketchy at times considering Fairy Tail''s relationship with the magic council, but he loves me and that's all that matters. Though I will say that he is very strange with his spontaneous moments of strange.

"Like your one to talk! Maybe I should call up Sting to help you with your boner!" I say pointing down at his erection. He jumps with a blush.

"N- No!" He fumbles and his blush deepens.

"My oh my was the sex that good last night. I will say that your lucky mom wasn't home or she would have definitely heard your screams." I tease and he just stopped all coherent functions. I laugh as our boyfriend's were walking up.

"Are you teasing him again?" Doranbolt asks as he takes my box.

"Can't help it. He teased me." I say and he laughs. I watch as Sting drapes himself over Sting's shoulder.

"Hey Alex need help with that?" He growls lightly before taking his box as well.

"N-No!" He shouts before running back to the moving carriage to grab another box.

"Are y'all teasing him again!?" Lissana bellows from her place on the carriage.

"No just go back to making out with your girlfriend!" Sting yells causing Lissana to get pissed. Oh boy. Looks like Alex won't be having sex for a long while. Sting runs off probably to try and fight mom.

"Hey when will we have sex?" Doran asks and I shrug.

"I. I don't know. I mean I am moving to Mom's old apartment on Strawberry street so, maybe then?" I say very unsure of myself. Unlike Alex and Sting I plan things, but how do you plan to loose your virginity?! Doran turns my face back and kisses me.

"We'll see." He says with a smirk before walking off. I blush and runn to get another box.

Lucy POV

I watch as the boys interact with their boyfriends. They were funny as hell. Alrie is so innocent and Alex blushes so damn much around Sting or when Alrie teases him. It's confusing because at the guild he's as cold as ice and he's not even an ice mage.

"I swear I'm gonna kill Sting! Why'd you introduce Alex to him anyway!" Lissana complains loudly as she plops down on our new bed. I offered her and Alex to move in with me. I set mirrors up in the guild for us to enter and leave as we please. Though Natsu started his habit of breaking in again. At least somethings never change, but he did start dating Laxus.

"You introduced Doranbolt to Alrie." I say and she huffs.

"I didn't think they'd get along that well!" She says and I watch out the window as Doranbolt kisses Alrie goodbye.

"I will say this. If he hurts my son I will kill him." I say and she nods.

"That's my rule with Sting. That's how I keep from slaughtering him. You know he's having sex with Alex!? Ugh I wanna kill him for violating him!" She pouts. I smile as I walk over to her.

"Are you upset that your not getting any?" I ask and she blushes.

"Don't be so blunt!" She whines and I lean forwards do to her level.

"Alex is staying the night with Sting and Alrie is leaving for his mission in Clover. No one will be home tonight." I say and she blushes hard.

"Okay!" She sputters and I nod. I lean over more and capture her lips in a short kiss. I pull away and lean my forehead on hers.

"I love you." I say and she smiles back.

"I love you!" She says happily and I lean in for another kiss. This was perfect. I have Lissana and everything is back to normal. We never did find out why everyone acted so weird, but I don't care. I don't think I wanna know anyway.