CH 5:

Lisana POV
Lisana's demon
'conversation with demon'
Random guild members

         We were walking to the doors of Fairy Tail to tell Mira about the mission. The boys decided to stay home and sleep. Lucy was going to register them at the school where Romeo goes. Maybe they can be friends. Lucy walked in and something I'd never thought would ever happen in our guild took place. Lucy was attacked by everyone with their magic. From Big Sis to cute little Wendy everyone was attacking her. I quickly pull her away and behind me. She was heavily wounded and she had no magic left to fight back.

        "What the hell is wrong with you!" I screech in pure anger.

        You caused this though? Why are you not happy?

        'What? Oh no. That magic. I set it up so that it would act up but I didn't think it would be this easy to get to Lucy. I have to undo it!'

             For me to undo it I need something in return.

            'What! They're getting closer!' They were closing to attack more. Lucy was behind me whimpering heavily. She was fatally hurt. If I can't get them to stop she will die from blood loss due to Gray's lances lodged in her chest.

             One of Erza's panties.

            'Ugh! Fine hurry!' I mentally scream and all the sudden everyone stopped.

            "What happened?" Everyone as grabbing their heads. I turn alone and grab Lucy. She was getting colder.

"Wendy! Help!" I scream and the little girl runs over. She starts to heal Lucy after pulling out Gray's lances.

"Gray why the hell are your lances in her chest!" Gajeel yells and Gray backs up he was back in his normal boy body.

"I-I don't know." He stammers and they all notice the damages from their own magics littered across her body. Wendy was almost finished. Lucy had lost a lot of blood though. Wendy had Gajeel take her to the infirmary with Big Sis for blood transfusions.

"What happened?" Romeo asks and I look away. I can't tell them the truth.

"All of you attacked Lucy. She's really hurt." I say and they all looked ashamed of them selves. I walk past more ashamed of myself then all of them combined. I walk into the infirmary to see Lucy really pale in the bed. My eyes water as look at her. Her face showed so much pain, she was panting hard trying to get air in. Wendy and Big sis tended to her as much as they could. Wendy says that they had five everything and Lucy needs to rest now. They tried to shoo me out,I presume so that I will tell Master everything asking with them, but I ignore them and grab Lucy's hand. The guilt was eating me. I caused this because of my own damn jealousy. I got Lucy hurt. I don't know when I feel asleep, but I was woken up by Gray.

             "You shouldn't sleep here. Mira told me to tell you that." He says and I groan before sitting up to stretch. I look over and smile.

           "Your body's back to normal!" I say with fake enthusiasm. He blushes before nodding. Though he wouldn't meet my eyes.

          "Lissana can I talk to you tomorrow?" He asks and I nod. He was flustered and looked confused. This'll be interesting. I stand up and grown. Alex and Alrie. I say goodbye to Gray and head home. Halfway there I call out Morinste. He's a demon that I found in Edolas. He had been banished there in a ruby locket. I unclasp it and throw it to the ground. I was pissed!

        "Get out here you filthy peice of shit!" I yell. Oh yeah I was pissed off!

        "Really? I thought I was doing as I was ordered." He is such a snake!