CH: 4

Loray
Loke X Gray
Idk the actual ship name.
Sorry.

Gray POV

       "Okay bastard don't make this anymore awkward than it is for me!" I hiss at Loke. I was so going to regret this, but I've been without seed for so long! I used to get it all the time when I wasn't on missions. But now no girl wants me! Because I have a female body! This is hell Lucy out me in hell!

       "No promises. Though I am still surprised you kept the communication stone I gave you and decided to call me up for a booty call." Loke smirks looking down at me with a raised eyebrow. I swear if he gets cheesy I'm kicking his ass.

        "Sorry. I tried women first but none are gay here and your the only guy trust with this cause you won't hold it against me." I sigh before removing my annoying ass bangs from my face only to have my hand cupped. He lifts my face and he only a few inches away. When did he get so close? I feel heat rising in my face. No body! I said No!

        "Mm, I don't mind." He says before closing the distance between us.

Lucy POV

       I've run everywhere and I still cannot find the kid. Where would he be! I pause in my running and sigh before looking up. Maybe the roof? I sigh before bolting up the stairs, again. 

       "Niki, I HATE it here. I wish I had more keys then I'd be able to leave and join a guild! They hate me so much here!" I could hear the child crying. I poke my head out to see. There was a small white haired child crying while clutching a green Nikorita. He couldn't be older than twelve.

       "I can't give you my keys, but I can take you away." I say as I step out into the roof.

       "Who are you!? Go away!" He yells as he scrambles backwards. I from before pulling out a key.

       "My name is Lucy Heartfilia and I'm a Celestial Magic user." I say before summoning Plue. "This is my Nikorita. I call him Plue!" He smiles and then nods in awe. I smile before holding my hand out. He smiles before taking it. He was really small.

        "How old are you?" I ask and he shuffles uncomfortably.

        "I'm 10." He says and I frown remembering why I was here.

         "Why do they call you a demon? The keys give off a golden glow that's compared to heaven. Unless you have the Keys to Hell?" I ask and he tilts his head.

          "No my keys are all silver and bronze." He says and pulls them out. I recognize all of them. There not the Keys to Hell. Good.

          "Alright! Your coming with me." I say with a smile and he faulters.

          "Wha-! Why?! Why would you want me?" He scarmbles to ask as he backs up.

          "As I showed you. I am also a Celestial Mage. I can take you to my guild! You can also join my team with Lisana! Though I'll have to check with her!" I say and he frowns. He looks like he wants to join, but something is holding him back.

          "You would really take someone like me?" He asks almost scared. Like I'll hit him.

         "Why do they call you a demon?" I ask and it seems like that was the question he's been waiting for.

        "Because, I'm gay." He says and I blink twice. I equip a key and summon Loke.

        "Hime, you know I'll do anything for you. I try to stay proper, but give a warning before you summon me." Loke sweatdrops. He looks like he had been running a marathon.