Chapter 1-We All Know Who You Are

Emma Robert's POV.

"Look whose here, the hoe of the school," Maribel snicker beside me and put my head inside my locker and closed the door. I stumble back and fell to the ground. This happens everyday, and I'm just in ninth grade. Do you think I want this for three more years? Um, no thank you.

Maribel put her shoe on my thigh and press down, causing pain but I didn't scream like she wanted so her foot raised and hit me square in the face. I feel back holding my nose and feeling something warm on my hand. I pull my hand back to see blood on it and feeling it going pass my lip.

With a satisfied look on her face, she walked away and I walked to the nurse office. I knew this room all to well, hell I came here on the first day of school and ever since then this room but very comforting. A room where I can sit and just think about why my body has to go through pain to satisfied someone else happiness. Do they get off doing this to me? Probably who knows.

The nurse, Miss. Cordora smiled weakly at me. She knows my situation here at school and offer her advice every once in a while. I do as she tells me but it fails every time.

I'm used to the verbal abuse, but the actual hitting no that's all new to me. First, it started as pushing and throwing all my things to the ground. Then, it escalate to the major thing.

I got clean up and went along my day until I bump into something hard. I bounce back a little and quickly close my eyes waiting for the push but it didn't came so I open my eyes and come across the most beautiful ocean blue eyes I ever seen. Have you ever been wrap around a color and every time you see you just want to have it or touch it well that's what's going on here. Blue, which is my favorite color is staring back at me. I shake my head mumble a sorry and walk away. I didn't even pay attention to who it was. I just hope they don't come back to retaliate for bumping into them.

Nobody speaks to me, hell I don't have any friends. The one that I did had all moved away leaving me all alone and scared.

Scared is how I wake up every single day. When it's going to end? Just thinking of coming here day in and day out just makes me tired and warn out of all the energy that I wake up with.

Everyone here knows who I am. They know my story but not my experience. They know of the rumors. You would of thought that those rumors where going to hurt me but it don't. I'm completely numb when told what's not true about me. Things like I killed my mother, which it isn't true. Why would an eleven year old killed his/her mother?

I loved my mom and I was sad and alone and right in front of her when she hung herself. I was screaming and crying and instead of my father hugging me and pulling me away, he left me there and told me that it was my fault that she killed herself. And how I'm going to live to regret it ever happening.

Mess up part was that she killed herself in my room. So I have to relive that day over and over again. Five years without my mother and I'm a wreck. I didn't know what was a period and I guess going through the stress of seeing that happen it came on.

I learned about pads and midol menstrual pills on my own. After my mother took her life, my father verbally abuse. He never took it to another level. I should probably go to the principal office but what use is that, he'll call my father and then that's another beating that I don't need.

I didn't realized that I miss one of my classes when the bell rung. I rush to my first miss class and got the work as homework and ran to my other class. Mr. Jefferson, my History teacher was waiting for all the kids to walk in. Everyone was standing around the table with their book back or folders with them.