Chapter 3-Once A Hoe, Always A Hoe

Maribel POV.

I'm looking for Emma. The biggest slut in town. I can't stand her and that's because I heard from Luisa that she slept with my baby Jack. That's what hoe do, take man away and sleep with them. Everybody knew who I was and I had accomplice with me Thomas and Brady.

Emma was nowhere to be found. That's strange she's always at school before me, and what's stranger is that Jack isn't here either. I started to here whisper as I saw kids moving to the side making a clear path in the middle of the hallway.

I turned and saw what I dreadfully hope that didn't happen.

Emma and Jack walking together into the school. Jack wearing a black faded jean and a nice huggable shirt. On the other hand, Emma was wearing a nice looking dress. Where did she get that from? I smiled inwardly as I came up with a nice way to mess it up for her.

I saw Jack getting closer and I trip myself unto him and he wrap his hands around me. Instead of looking at him I looked at Emma who face was white as shock ran threw her.

"Maribel, you ok." Jack said once he push me away from him. I looked back at him and he was pissed that I was that close to him.

"Oh Jack, I'm sorry I didn't see you there." I said and from the corner of my eyes I saw Emma looking at him and walked away from there.

"You did see me." He said and push me aside as he went running behind Emma. That twat. My anger was raising and I felt like running after him when I felt arms going around me and some lips in my ear.

"It's ok, sweetie." I looked and saw Brady and Tom right behind him. Their eyes were shinning like if they had smoke and their lips were red like if they had kissed. I know they were gay and had sex on a regular basis and here I am and can't get laid by one guy.

"It's not ok, he ran after that hoe." I said and pushed Brady off of me. I started to plot my revenge on Emma. One that needs to be handle as quickly as possible.

Emma's POV.

Maribel and her minion has been terrorizing me since forever. I feel like what she did back there was just the beginning. I went to the library which was the quite place in school. I don't like large crowds and when Maribel saw me walking in with Jack she lost it. If she could she would of hurt me, physically and emotionally.

I suddenly felt a hand on my arm and being turned around before I could see who it was I was smother into a hug. A warm hug, to which I shiver not noticing that I was cold. A hand began to rub my back, slightly and we began to swag side to side.

I pushed the person back and saw that It was Jack. My face heated up and I probably looked like a tomato right now but I didn't care. Why was Jack hugging me? Oh, right he thought what Maribel said hurt me.

"I'm ok," I assure him. She didn't hurt me because there's nothing that she can do to me from not liking Jack. Jack was prefect to me, but nobody is prefect.

"Don't listen to her. Your prefect there's nothing wrong with you." Jack assured me. I moved away from him a little and was blushing. "Come on we have to go to class before they give us detention." I nod at his statement and we went to class.

Jack left me to my class. I walked in and suddenly felt all eyes on me like if I rob a bank and decided to go to school afterward. I went to my seat and notice a envelope. I looked around and everybody was minding their own business. I open it and it was an invitation to a party.