Chapter 23-Funeral

Emma's POV.

Today was the day. The day that I see my father one last time and this time he won't be able to tell me anything, that's because he's dead. He killed himself, something I would of never thought if it happen right in front of me which it did. I was dressed in a white dress that came up to my knees. I pin my hair up in an updo and place some rings on my finger, apply a little bit of make up on.

It only been a week since every thing happen. Even though I think about it; it doesn't make sense. Everything was in slow motion.

After I was drag into the room. He screamed outside the door for help. Is he surrending, I thought. As a lady came in and she began to work on my injured shoulder. As I looked at him he began to walk around in a circle and talking to himself and then suddenly, he looked directly at me, place the gun to his temple and pulls the trigger. The EMT lady is baffled and I lose consciousness.

I felt my body being pick up and place on a bed and voices shouting and crying man and sirens. I felt it all but I couldn't move. I couldn't open my eyes and tell them that I'm fine. Then the voices became faint and I felt a great pian on my shoulder to which I screamed but I doubt that they even heard me.

All I saw was darkness jet again.

There was a knock on my door and a voice saying that If I'm ready. "Yes," I called back and open my door. Jack was dressed in all black. He just looked at me from top to bottom.

"I know this is a serious matter, but you look beautiful." He said.

I smiled up at him and walked out the room closing the door behind me. We joined Seth and Mark downstairs and I was the only one weraing white. The man was wearing all black.

"Are you ready?" Mark asked me.

"No, but what other choice I have. As much as I should hate him, he's the only family member that I have." I said. They all nod and we walked out the house. The car ride was super quite, not even the radio was on. Jack was texting on his phone maybe his friends and family going as well, because let's face it my dad did went to school with Jack's parents and his friends parents.

As we near the Church, which to me was ironic to have the funeral. I, on the other hand, suggested that we have it on the burial site and bury him the same day as the service. But, Mark had told the guy of the service that we would bury him the next day.

Mark parked the car and gave me a minute or two as tears were flowing down my face. Why was I crying for? The man killed my mother and only the Lord knows where he place her. All the things he has done to me and jet here I am crying for him. I clean myself and got out of the car, as Jack was nearing me I collapse on Jack. He hold my weight but couldn't move. I heard car doors closing and someone running as I looked over Blake was on the other side of me supporting me up.

Neither let me go as we went up the small steps and into the Church. I made Blake let me go and he did as he looked at Jack who nod his head and told all of them to go inside. Jack's friends and parents all said their condolence to me. I acknowledged them and they all went inside. Jack didn't say anything and that's fine. As we began to walked inside I notice a lady, wearing all red plus a hat and black shoes. Jack didn't notice her and she was sitting with a older man. I slowly, like a sloth, began to walk inside the room that held my father.

Jack's POV.

I didn't pressure Emma to walk inside. I let her take her time. I don't know what she's going through because I had both parents. As we start to walked inside I notice a lady wearing all red and a man sitting at the end of the row. I didn't questioned it and looked at Emma who with her eye looked back and then to me. I nod my head but didn't say anything as we made our way to my parents were sitting.