Chapter 9-Something I Never Experience, A Family

Emma's POV

I was laying in a nice warm bed. It been years since I've laid in something so warm. The room wasn't big but wasn't small either. It had a stand with a TV on it, a computer desk with a computer, a radio and a medium size bed. I didn't care about all the other things just the bed that was the best part of the room.

There was a knock on the wall and then suddenly on the door. I slip off the bed and went to the door. I opened it to find Jack with food on a plate and a bottle of soda. He didn't say anything as he pushed his way inside the room, making me back away from him and he make his way to the bed.

"I brought every junk food my dad buys me and that my father doesn't know about." Jack laughed and rub his head. He looked me over and blush. I never seen Jack blush before until I looked down and notice that I didn't have any pants on. I rush to the closed and closed the door.

"Sorry, I forgot." I said to him.

He laughed a dry laugh and made light of the situation. "It's okay it's better then having millions of clothes on and not breathing." He sounded nervous like what he just saw was taboo.

I walked out with a tight t-shirt and short pants up to the knee. I didn't know what to do considering that there's a boy in my room, which is his room. I walked to the other side of the bed and sat on the upper right side of the bed and he was on the lower left side.

He went and grab a remote and pushed a button and suddenly the -what I thought was another closed door-open and it was a TV screen. I was stunned to see a really big TV which I never seen one before well other then the one downstairs.

He search an app which I didn't get the read the name and looked for a movie that began to play. "It's action." He looked at me and moved a little up on the bed and lean a little closer to me. The movie played and it caught my attention.

I was so into it that I didn't know it finished. I blinked and looked at Jack who was spread across the bed. I turned off the TV and placed the remote on the nightstand. I got up and walked into the closet and pulled out a cover spread and walked back to the bed.

I covered us both and and bed moved and suddenly Jack was in front of me. I didn't move I just stared at him with the little bit of dim light from light of the window. My eyes were getting heavy and I closed them letting them rest.

*The Next Morning*

The bed was shaking and I bolted right up and out of it. I looked back to see what was the cause of the shaking and notice that Jack was on the bed or should I say hanging halfway off the bed snoring like a wild beast. I was so angry that I grab a pillow and smack him across his face and then again on his bare chest, which I admire before I hit him.

He snorted again and open his eyes. His brows meet and before he could form words he slip off the bed hitting the floor with a loud boom. I turned on my heels and was heading out the door when it suddenly the door open and Mark and Seth was there standing with bats and the other with a knife.

Let's not begin how their hairs are everywhere on their head.

"What's the problem?" Mark asked.

"Stop I'm the police," Seth said half asleep which made Mark looked at him taking the knife away from him.

"Sorry, I kinda got scared because the bed was shaking-," I began but was cut off.

"Shaking, like you guys were-," Seth began but stop mid sentence.

"Oh, no God no never. Jack was snoring and I got scared and hit him with a pillow which made him fall over." I said pointing back to Jack who was on the floor still sleeping. How can he sleep after falling from the bed which was a high bed.