Chapter 30-Everything Is Settle Between Us

Emma's POV.

Everything that pass has happen for a reason. Nothing comes expectantly or knowing that's it's going to happen. It been five months since I laid my father on the ground, in-between those eight months I've moved out of Mark and Seth's home and into Jack's apartment. It's strange cause I'm so used to doing everything in the house but some times Jack helps or just mess everything up.

It's been three months since we've been together. And boy, did I thought that he was playing with he told me and everyone at school that we were together.

Everything is better now. I have friends. Can you believe it. Friends. Jack's friend treat me like if they knew me all my life. I came a very long way. As we're entering twelve grade year, everything is going smooth.

Now I'm just trying to not break anything in this box that I'm holding. No, Jack and I aren't moving but his parents is. They want a smaller place, so Mark, Seth and I went house hunting and found a two bedroom, two full bathroom house across town. Don't let apartments fool you, they might look small on the outside but big on the inside.

As for the boy. Well they're trying to understand what's happening around them. They all thought they we're friends but in reality there brothers. It would of been worse if they meet, fell out of contact and then found out they were brothers. I don't even wanna know how that feels. Thank God I'm the only child because I didn't want my brother or sister going through what I went through.

I place the last box in the moving van. Seth, Mark and Jack were all hugging and crying. Seth let them go and came to me, hugging me if like I'm his child. "I'll miss you,"

"Daddy, you'll be next town over. Just a drive and we'll be in your driveway." I said. Mark came over and hugged me before Seth had a chance to answer.

"You guys are coming over Sunday morning." He said. "Every Sunday morning. You hear me Jack." Jack nod his way but still held his conversation with Seth. Mark hug me again.

"You're the daughter I never once had." he said letting me go and giving me a kiss on my forehead. I was shock but could ain't show it cause Jack came and hug me. I smiled at him.

"Then that means that she'll be my sister and I don't want her to be. She's fine as my girlfriend." He said. Mark laughed as so Seth. We hugged one last time and saw them to the moving truck. Waving as the van took them away from sight.

Jack's POV.

The day was long and my back was killing me. School about to start jet again. Twelve grade here we all come. Emma is the only one staying behind and not because she fail. All of us in 12 grade and she's in 11 grade. She's taking all advance classes now so she's going to take her 12 grade school year in college. Even though she gain friends, she feels like that's all going to chance once I'm not around. So, I didn't stop her when she make the change. The morning I'll be with the boys and she come to the school in the afternoon. It been like this for two weeks.

She open up more, though talking about her father is still a touchy subject but I understand where she's coming from because I didn't want to talk about Olivia. I still can't bare to call her a mother. Last thing I heard that she went to school to be a lawyer and try to win me back, but I, however don't want nothing to do with her. I'm glad that she's going to school, but it's to late for her to put her big panties on and walk right back in my life.

My father has put his home for sale and I'm glad because, I for one didn't want it. It was just Emma and I and we could manage a two bedroom apartment just fine, sometimes. I don't want to think about a mansion. Just a couple of days ago, I said goodbye to my fathers. It's not like there dead, they moved it's just strange passing by the mansion and not seeing there car there. I once had a panic attack thinking that something happen in the middle of the night and I called Father asking them if there fine and should I come over, without realizing that they're across town.

I might get a beat down when Father see me Sunday. I'll gladly take the beating, as he hitting me I'll hit myself twice as hard. One for scaring him in the middle of the night and two for almost giving him a heart attack.

We went shopping for school supply. And by we I meant, Emma, the boys and myself. We were talking about how this year was going to be a great one but on top of that how we found each other.

"I never thought that my best friends, are my brothers. Which is not a bad thing cause now I can be the big brother and bother y'all." Blake said to which the three of us snicker at him and he just laughed at walked away.

"Hey, that doesn't mean you can." Alex said walking behind Blake and Blake waving him away. I laughed at the sight. "Only because you're the oldest doesn't make you the leader." Alex said to which Blake didn't say anything but stared at him.

The rest of us was just standing there laughing at them and walked pass them then I let slip, "Kiss and make up guys," I said and looked back winking at them. I began to ran because Alex was behind me trying to catch me. But it didn't work because I had a head start. Nobody help me as they just pass by use and Alex was sitting on me. Telling me to take everything I said back to which I just laughed in his face and that made him mad enough to jump on me. Emma came and pulled my ear to which I told him sorry and he got off of me, sticking his tongue at me walking away.

"You shouldn't be teasing him." Emma said.

"We're brothers that's what we do." I said. She shook her head and walked away from me. We got what we needed after that point and Alex punching me on the shoulder.

"I ain't made at you, bro."

"I know, that's what brothers are for."

We went to the car and went our separate ways. The days pass and the night grew near. Getting everything ready for school was stressful, a new apartment, my father still give me an allowance to which it pays everything in the apartment. I was just concern about Emma because she got two years left while I'm going to college.

"You're going to be fine." I probably asked her a billion of times, but I can't help it. I'm worry about her.

"Yes, I'll be fine. Don't worry. We'll be backing back to each other every afternoon." She said. I'm actually going to let her drive herself. I just don't want her to be bullied anymore.

She kissed me. She caught me off guard, "Stop thinking. I know that Bradley is not there, but I'm sure he would be if he wasn't running also." I said I knew about Bradley and how he told her to forgive him for what he did to her. But, he left for Maine and now Emma don't have friends with her but she's not alone. Apperantly, she had people supporting her in the school including the lunch ladies.

"I love you,"

"I love you, too." she said and laid on me while I find a movie to watch and relax in the arms of my girlfriend. I don't regret nothing, everything is at it seems. I'm happy how everything turned out, I just hope that the boys will figure out their problems. Yes, I'll help them in any way I can but other then that they're on their own. I snuggle Emma close to me and let the sound of the movie take my mind away.