Chapter 11-All Eyes On Me

Emma's POV.

I got to school and every head on fixed on me which was nothing new I'm used to having everyone look at me. What got my attention was what was being said about me, which was also nothing new.

I ignore everyone like usual and kept on walking my first block was Mr. Jefferson, U. S. History Class. The only person I didn't want to see was there sitting down waiting.

I stop, turned and took a deep breath. I walked through when Mr. Jefferson notice me.

"Emma you and Jack are early today that's good. Do you have the assignment?" Mr. Jefferson asked extending his hand to me. I remove my bag and dig in. I took out the homework and gave it to me.

"Thank you. You guys will be your grade Friday." he said and walked away. Now the class is half empty and I can't just turned to leave now. Jack is sitting there with his elbow on the table and his hand covering his mouth. I slowly made my way to my table and sat down. This silent was killing me but I don't want to be the big person and talk or apologize to him.

Yesterday went bust and we couldn't watch the game and the kiss just confuse me more then excite me. Can you be confuse from just being kissed? Apparently, you can. Class doesn't start for another half an hour and I don't feel like walking around the hallways in case someone wants to push me so I took out my IPod that Seth got me and jam to music.

Blasting Kelly Clarkson new album Meaning Of Life on repeat.

Jack's POV.

Is she still coming to the game with me. I couldn't ask her because she has her IPod on. My mind was racing about everything that was going on. The class started and it's not like I was paying attention anyways. I didn't realize that there was notes on the board until the last minute that the teacher erase it.

Now I'm sitting there with my notebook empty on the first half of class.

I have to get a grip and pay attention if not I'm failing. The class began to fill up with students and nobody looked over to our table but they were talking about the game tonight. This school is built on the foundation of football which was the most played sport here then the others.

The work was placed on the broad. All you heard was sheets being turned, pencils and pen scribbling across the white sheet. I wasn't concentrating on anything but Emma's breathing.

To which I know because I be sneaking into her room late at night. I know I'm a creep, don't need you to tell me. I can't help it when your in love you do anything to see, talk and look at the person. I be looking like Bruno Mars song, Grenade

I'd catch a grenade for you

Throw my hand on a blade for you

I'd jump in front of a train for you

You know I'd do anything for you

Should I show her how I truly feel? Lay it all out there for her and the world to see?. I felt this new energy that I didn't know I had turn on right now. I felt like running miles and miles and miles just because of her. I looked over and she's just writing, still listening to music. My heart was racing so fast I didn't know how to stop it. I mean I don't want to stop it because then I'll die, you know what I mean.

By the time I was going to start writing the board was clean and everybody was cleaning up their table.

"Mr. Campbell copy the notes from Ms. Roberts."