Chapter 5: Punishment!?

NAMJOON's POV.

Aish, jinjja that stupid rat just poured soup on my princess..

I'm gonna get her one day..

"Oppa!They poured soup on me.." I looked at her while she was sobbing.

"Aishhh, Jennie my princess don't worry I'll punish them for doing that to you and your friends.

I said wiping her clothes.
We heard the bell ring so we went to our second class.
Then I saw that rat again walking with her friends.
I really feel like throwing her off the building of this school.
The teacher said if we're 15 minutes late, it's fine.. so I got a chance to punish her..

I asked Jennie and her friends to go first so we can settle with the girls.

While they were walking, opening their lockers we stood in front of the girls. (Tae in front of Sana, Namjoon in front of Jihyo, Jungkook in front of Tzuyu, Jimin in front of Mina, Hoseok in front of Momo, Yoongi in front of Nayeon and Jin in front of Chaeyoung.)
I stood in front of the girl whose table I slammed, I looked at her name tag and it says 'JIHYO'.
She turned around bumped into me, she was startled.
I threw her books on the floor and got closer.

"So you are Jihyo? Well.. what you have done to my Jennie is unforgivable, so we're gonna punish you." I slowly whip something out of my hand, it was a rope.

"Aniyo!stay away!" She said trying to escape.

We all hold them and tied them.

So they'll be late for class.

(AHAHAHA DID YOU EXPECT FOR SOMETHING ELSE? no? Okay maybe cause my jokes are pretty bad, k bye.)