Chapter 43

JUNGKOOK's POV.

After our moment of talking and silence, Tzuyu fell asleep ontop of me. Well, it's turning into a cuddling session. I could smell the food, but I feel bad waking her up. She must be tired though.

While she sleeps peacefully on my chest, I carefully push aside her hair that was blocking her face, that way I can see her beautiful face clearer.

"You're too beautiful." I mumbled while smiling at her.

Seeing her sleep makes me happy, I dont know why. Maybe because my feelings for her has been developed.

Then I heard the door open, I quickly close my eyes pretending I'm asleep.

"Tzuyu are you in h-" 

I heard a gasp.

I slowly peak through my eye, it was Chaeyoung.

"Aigoo! You both are too c- "

"Wait, Tzuyu and Jungkook together? How can this happen oh my." She said.

I chuckled, making Chaeyoung look at me. I opened my eyes.

"Enough with the cuddling, it's time for dinner. Now wake up lazy people."

"Okay okay, whatever." I sat up and looked at Tzuyu sleeping peacefully.

I should feed her while she's sleeping.

I quickly stood up running downstairs as everyone looked at me.

"Where's Tzuyu?" Jin asked me.

"Sleeping." I said, then grabbed a bowl and placed rice, then put red pepper paste, seaweed flakes, with a complete set of soup.

I brought them up to her room, but someone stopped me.

"Who's it for?"

"Tzuyu."

"Looks like you dont care about us anymore do you?"

I nod.

"Yeah."

I walked past her then into Tzuyu's room.

"Tzuyu, wake up. I got you dinner." I softly said.

"Tzuyu?"

She looks ill, and pale too. I placed my hand on her forehead, she was burning like hell!

"Hmm..." I heard her while sleeping.

I chuckled at her cuteness. Then I quickly went to the bathroom and grabbed a hand towel, soaking it in cold water, and placed it on her forehead.

"Wake up, eat dinner first okay? Just stay at our dorm for awhile since you are sick." I gently shake her.

She shot her eyes open and looked at me. Then nod. I made her sit straightly and feed her.

JIMIN's POV.

Where's WANNA ONE? Did they mistook tomorrow as the sleepover? I facepalmed myself.

"Maybe," I muttered.

We're all seated at the dining table and eating, I secretly shot a glance at Mina. How can she be so elegant even while eating?

Too bad they'll be leaving our dorm tonight, same goes to Rose and Seulgi.

I dont have feelings for them, actually I never did. Didnt we agreed to date for fun?

After eating, I grabbed my empty bowl and started taking it to the sink, while washing it, I then see Mina beside me waiting to wash hers.

"Just leave it in the sink, I'll wash it for you." I said.

"No, I would rather wash it myself. I dont wanna trouble people."

"Just give it to me." I grabbed it.

"Hm."

As she was about to walk away I called her.

"Wait!"

She turned back looking at me, "What?"

I splashed her face with the water. Am I doomed?

"YAH!' She hit my chest with a pout.

I laughed at her.

"Stop it will you?" She glared at me.

"Stop what? Stop loving you or sto-"

I shut my mouth, did I just..

MINA's POV.

"W-What did you just say?" I asked again.

Did I hear it right? "Stop what? Stop loving you or sto-"

Im blushing like hell, god please help me.

"Nothing, just go.." He ordered me to.

I nod.

I've never fallen for a boy before, but is he the first boy I will fall for? or is it one of his tricks? Everyone is currently at the living room or the computer room, some at living room.

Then I realised, it's just me and Jimin.

That's when I freaking SLIPPED.

Great, this could be the worst moment that happens to me. Either I fall on my butt or on my face.

It wasnt both, instead Jimin caught me in his arms.

Gulp.