Chapter 46

I also set my luggage down and flop onto the bed next to Sana. We turn our heads to the side facing each other.

She smiled at me and I smiled at her back, moving her hair strands from her face.

I then caressed her cheeks and she closed her eyes.

"Do you think we'll stay together forever?" She asked me.

"Of course, what makes you say that?"

"Nothing, it's just I'm scared for the future, what if someone tries to separate us?"

"No one dares to, if they do we'll fight for each other." I go closer to her and let our foreheads rest at each other.

Your face is too beautiful, I cant resist your perfect features and everything.

"Okay, I think we should take a bath." She stood up.

"As if you mean take a bath together?" I smirked.

"Wait n-no! I'll go take a bath first." She runs into the bathroom and slides the door shut.

I chuckled at her cuteness.

9 minutes later..

"Wow, sure took you long enough."

"It was only 9 minutes, I bet you shower longer than that." She rolls her eye at me.

And the fact that she was only wearing a robe, makes me want to~

I shook my head, then went into the bathroom turning the tap on.

SANA's POV.

Now I can wear my clothes while Taehyung is showering.

I hurriedly unzipped my luggage and picked out my night pajamas along with my undergarments.

I hid inside the closet even though Taehyung is still in the bathroom, who knows he might come out any time I was in the middle of changing.

I slid the closet door close and started changing.