Chapter 45

JIMIN's POV.

"C'mon babe, we gotta meet up with them at the airport." I helped her carry the suitcase and called a taxi.

Few minutes later, the taxi arrived and we hurriedly placed our bags at the trunk.

I let Mina go in first, then I went in and sat beside her. Closing the door, the driver greeted us.

"Hello! Where will you be heading to?" The taxi driver asked us while fixing his phone.

"Incheon Airport please."

10 minutes later..

Mina got the cart and we stacked our bag on it, she pushed the cart until the entrance.

"I cant wait for this trip! ~" she smiled showing her gummy smile. Cute. I pinched her cheeks then we heard someone call us.

"Jimin, Mina!"

Taehyung!

"Hii!"

--------------------------------------------
"Minari we're here at Jeju already, wake up." I slowly shake her arm.

"I don't want to." She mumbled softly.

Those lips of yours are hard to resist Myoui Mina.

"Then I'll kiss you, or you're gonna be left alone in the plane."

"You wouldnt leave me alone in the plane." She smiled.

"Yeah, but I would kiss you."

I quickly slam my lips onto hers and pulled away.  She was awake and I could see she was blushing. Her warm tone cheeks to a pinkish rose tone.

Looking at the right side, I could see Chaeyoung and Jin cringing at us. I rolled my eyes at them.

I took our luggage from the compartment above our heads and carefully drop it down.

We all dragged our luggage and went off from the plane, here we are at Jeju Island!

We're gonna have a great night..

JUNGKOOK's POV.

"NamHyo, ChaeJin, YoongYeon and Moseok, our hotels will be at Jeju Stay Hotel, while JiMina, TaeSana and TzuKook your hotels will be at Hotel Leo. Those are your ships name, let's have a good stay at Jeju! See ya, if anything I'll call you." Namjoon said.

And then we all went to our hotels checking in. While we were all in the elevator, the lights went out and all the buttons were invalid, even the number showing on the screen went black. Signalling that the elevator stopped working.

And I can hear Tzuyu, Mina and Sana screaming, while we just stood there laughing at them.

"It's not funny, we're stuck! Quick press the bell!" She looked very worried.

I went to her and hugged her, while chuckling.

"Don't worry, maybe my kiss for you will make the elevator work again." I chuckled and moved my head closer to her lips.

"Are you kiddi-"

We're already kissing, after that the elevator lights went on back again and the buttons were now valid to press.

Everyone looked at me,

"Well, it was a joke but maybe the elevator agrees that my kiss was good." I chuckled.

TAEHYUNG's POV.

"What's your room number?" I asked Jungkook.

"317."

"Really ours is 318!" Mina said.

"And ours is 316." Sana said.

"Damn, we're next doors neighbours, well have fun, don't get too noi-" I shushed Jimin and smacked him on the head.

As we parted ways, I held Sana's hand and she unlocked the hotel room using the keycard.

"Uwaa! Looks so cozy and nice!" She immediately set down her luggage and flopped onto the bed.

"Cute." I mumbled under my breath.