Chapter 37

TZUYU's POV.

"Fine."

Uhm.

Did he just said fine?

God I'm going crazy. He has a girlfriend and now he's playing moves on me?!

Bruh, is this one of his tricks?

"Jungkook oppa! You should hug me instead of her, she smells foul." I rolled my eyes at Lisa.

"Jungkook op-" When Jihyo pushed Jungkook to me, I was shocked in the position we are in.

He was ontop of me while I am laying down.

Lisa froze, but then Jungkook quickly got off me.

"Don't even think of hugging me, even though I said fine, it wasn't supposed to turn out like that." He stood up and walked to the kitchen.

"Excuse me, who said I wanted to hug you?! You better keep your mouth shut old man." I shouted at him.

He chuckled and laughed.

"What is so funny dumbays?!" I yelled.

"Your face is funny." He laughed like a maniac.

I then quickly ran to the kitchen, open the fridge and got a few eggs.

"Here's your lesson, don't see me as a fragile girl. Because I can be tough if you want me to." After saying those words, I smashed the eggs into his head.

The atmosphere was quiet, but after a few seconds his hyungs started laughing at him.

"Oppa!" Lisa ran to him.

I smirked.

"What did you do Tzuyu?" I hear Sana whispering to me in a concern way.

"Why are you concerned?" I asked.

"You know, Lisa might report you to HIS father which is the owner of the school and we might get thrown out."

Damn.

As long as I apologize we won't get thrown out right?

I admitted, I didn't regret after I smashed eggs onto his head.

But, should I apologize?