Jeff Atkins

Jeff laughing at your drunken thoughts

xx

"But dude if you buy a star how do they get it out the sky for you?"You asked Jeff utterly confused by the concept of buying a star.

Laughing Jeff couldn't help but shake his head.

"Y/n you don't get the star you just get to buy it and name it."

"Well that's a waste of money that's like buying a dog but not being able to take it home,"you sighed taking another drink of alcohol.

"How much did you drink?"Jeff asked worry overcoming him knowing you came to the party alone.

"Just like 10 cups,"you shrugged grabbing a random cup on the table.

"I think I should take you home now."

"But Jefffff,"you whined dragging out his name.

He grabbed your hand and pulled you out the party.

Sitting in the car the ride was quiet yet peaceful. That's how it always was with Jeff. It could be dead silent but you two wouldn't mind you just enjoyed the presence of each other.

"Y/n,"Jeff stopped you before you opened the car door once he reached the destination of your house.

"What's u-,"you couldn't finish your sentence when you felt a pair of warm plump lips make contact with yours.

Little did you know that would be the first and final kiss you'd ever receive from Jeff Atkins.

Should i make a part two?