Shawn From Next Door

I had no idea what to say.I was just literally just staring at his soft brown eyes,brown curly hair, and his adorable smile.I could stare at him all day... but that would be hella creepy. 

"Oh,hey...I'm Lily" I said nervously.

"I like your dog."he said pointing at Lulu.

"Oh,do you want to pet her,she is really friendly"I said 

"I'd love to,but,sadly,I am extremely allergic to dogs.

Well that was awkward.First day here,and I am already super awkward.

"Oh,sorry."I said

"Oh, that's OK, I love dogs,but my parents would get really mad at me if I did."he said with that beautiful smile of his.A classic crush story, I like the boy next door.I never really liked a boy like I like Shawn.All the guys that I have dated were douches.Adam,Ben,Trevor,Kevin......all popular fuckboys at my school.But this was going to be different.I knew it was.Oh my god, I am already imagining dating him.That's cringey,even for me.

"What school are going to in the fall?"he asked.

" Pine Ridge Secondary School." I said.I thought it would be like a total nerd school. The last school I went to was Toronto Central Academy.My parents always told me when they have the money,they are going to move me to another school.I was always bullied by my exes and by the popular girls who wanted to date my exes.They would cyberbully me all the time.That's why I decided to transfer to another school.I wanted to avoid all of those who tortured me through the worst year of my life. Sophomore year was going to be different.

"Me too!!" He said.

 Waaaayyyy different.