it's too late

I climb into Shawn's window.

"What are you doing here?" he asks.

"I don't want to be around my mom,"

"Alright,well you stay for about two hours, then my parents get home." I keep on forgetting that we have to keep this a secret. Literally this is getting on my nerves how we have to hide our relationship...then I remember that Kian still thinks that we are a thing. That asshole. I hope he get's heartbroken for what he did to me.Well, now I have someone better.

"You wanna watch a movie?" Shawn asks.

"Ya"

We curl up on the couch with coffee and watch Grown Ups. I start to drift off into sleep.Battling to keep my eyes open, I snuggle into his arms. I finally close my eyes and can't open them again.

Later I wake up on the couch alone.Where did he go?I go up to his room and see that he fell asleep doing his essay on his desk. He's so cute. I snuggle in his bed trying not wake him up. Later I hear footsteps walking towards the bed and I feel his warm body against my back.I feel him kissing my cheeks all up and down my face.

"Hello, love" he whispers

"Mhmm, hi"

Just then we hear his parents come into the house.Shit. I get out of bed and run out his window.

"What about tomorrow?"he says looking at me through the open window.

"Maybe Tuesday, tomorrow I gotta do that essay."

"Alright, see ya tomorrow at school"I kiss him one more time before he closes the window. I climb down the tree right outside of his window. I climb up the emergency ladder that leads up to my bedroom window.I finally get to my room, still seeing that I left my door locked. I went and unlocked it. I crawled in my bed to make it look like I was taking a nap the whole time.Just then my mom walks in.

"Hey, honey? Can I talk to you?"she says shaking my shoulder

"Yeah,what's up?" I say sitting up.

"I'm so sorry that I've so hard on you.I just don't want another boy to break your heart again. At least not after..."

"Jackson. I know. I understand"

"Thanks," she kisses my head

"Your still grounded"

I chuckle,"I know"

The next day at school, I was putting up my books in my locker.I shut it and see Kian leaning on the one next to mine

"Hey"he says with a smirk

"Piss off"

"What's wrong with you?You haven't been answering my calls or my texts.Is it that time of the month?"

"Ew,no"

"Then, what did I do?"

"Hmmm,I don't know. Maybe I'm pissy because I saw, what I thought was boyfriend, make out with the biggest slut in the school."

He just stared at my with a blank face. That blankness soon turned into a look of guilt.

"I-I didn't mean to-"

"No, you know exactly what you were doing."

"Give me another chance..."

"It's too late.Goodbye, Kian"

Heyyyyy bitches it's me. If you haven't already check out @Jaz_Balqui and @NatGamez7879. They are super cool!! I am so excited for this new book I'm working on, I think that y'all will really like it.Till next time-BEEECCCAAAAA