huh slut?

As soon I get in to school the next day Kian and I broke up, I'm greeted by Lizzy.

"Why the fuck would you tell Kian you saw us? He told me that we're over?" Lizzy said with her arms crossed

"Because, I wanted to break up with for what you guys did?" I said queitly

"Huh,slut? I kinda sounds like your jealous?" she said pushing me against the lockers.

"Why would I be jealous of a girl that slept with every guy in the school?" I cover my mouth realizing what I just said. I didn't mean to say it, it kinda just came out. As soon, as I said that she punches me in the eye, really,really hard.

I fall to the ground and her minions pick me up as one of them opens an empty locker.Lizzy shoves me in there and the same eye that got punched came into contact with the hook.

"Fuck!" I scream in pain

She shuts the locker door and leaves, laughing with her Barbie slaves.

I can't help but fall to the ground and cry. I just want to sit there and let it out. After a good solid hour of crying, Kenzie opens the locker.

"Hey,..." I look up crying.

"Your eye.." she says crouching down to my level and picking up my chin.

"It's fine"

"Let's go to my house and clean that up for you"

"What about school?" 

"Fuck, school. Right now, your my priority" 

I have the best friend in the whole world.

hey girlypops!!! i'm sorry that i couldn't update, but i promise i will try to be better. till next chapter- becca