weird feeling

enjoy!!!<3This goes out to my girlie,Natalie.Love ya to bits<3<3

Lily's POV:

After lunch,I saw the paul brothers walk up behind Hannah.

"hey,girl." logan said arrogantly

"piss off."hannah told him.

"oooo, she's feisty. I like feisty."he said cooing.high fiving jake behind him.

"eww,why don't you just go flirt with your girlfriend lizzy."

"me and her are so done."

"suuuurrrree, your so done with her that you were found making out in the locker room."

"touche, Martinez."

she gave a fake smile.I couldn't help laugh.

"he such an asshole." mark said pushing his glasses up his nose and sweeping his black/red hair out of his face

"he's not that bad, he used to be nice." ethan said,his brother grayson agreeing. there twins and they are literally inseparable.

"he's just offended that he can't get laid by every female in sight." jenna says texting her boyfriend, julien. (they are so cute together.)

all of hannah's friends are on youtube.we're kinda like the outcasts. the only reason that shawn hangs out with those jerk wads, is because he is trying to become popular on vine.even though he doesn't post anything.sweet shawn.

"why do they have the most followers? they have no fucking talent." david said with a confused look on his face.

"i have no clue." jc said.

"let's not talk about this. hey, lily, are you going to homecoming with anyone?" kian said trying to change the subject.

"is kian smith trying to ask me out?" i said with a cooing tone.

"maybe...."

i looked at shawn,a thought about how crushed he might be if i go with kian instead of him.we need space anyway,right?

"why not?" i say turning to face kian.

"perfect, it's a date."

god,having a crush on someone and going out with someone else gives me a weird feeling.

-----------------------------------------

two weeks after homecoming, i started hanging out with kian a lot.we kissed a couple of times. and he is really sweet.i fell head over heals with him,he was my first boyfriend.

after monitoring detention after school,it was time to go home.i was walking in the hall, and i saw lizzy making out with someone.i walked back just to see who she was making out with. i dropped my books,tears are starting to build up in my eyes. she was making out with kian.i ran down the hall,and ran home as fast as i could.i went into shawn's house on accident, because i couldn't see where i was going.once i found out that i was in his house, shawn ran down stairs and tried to talk to me.

'woah lily, are you ok?"

i was breathing heavy, my vision got blurry.something came over me. i can't breathe. my eyes roll in the back of my head and then just pure blackness. i was having a panic attack.