secrets

"I wrote it for you." He whispered in my ear

He kissed me again, this time more passionately. He led me to his room and sat me on his bed. He deepened the kiss by placing his hand on my shoulder and pulling me closer.5 minutes later, my phone is going off. It reads "Helicopter Parent" above the button to answer the call. My eyes shot opened and I pulled him away.

"I have to go, my mom is calling,"I say out of breath

"Mmmmm...... you can go home later," he said quietly in my ear

"Shhhhhaaaaawwwwnnnn...," I say whining

"Fine, raincheck?" he asks me as I am walking out the door

"Hell ya,"

I get home, my mom is waiting in her robe tapping her foot on the floor with her arms crossed.

"Where were you?" she said with anger in her voice.

"Look, I had a panic attack, passed out, and I woke up in Shawn's bed...."

"SHAWN'S BED!!!!! WHAT IF HE RAPED YOU?!?!?"

"Mom, he's not like that, and plus, don't you think that I would feel something when I woke up if he raped me?"

"You don't know that men rape women all the time when they're unconscious."

"Mom, you're overreacting..."

"I'M OVERREACTING! LILLIAN, YOU SLEPT IN THE NEIGHBORS BED TILL MIDNIGHT!!!"

"You know what? Your right, I'm sorry I should've called."

"Go to your room, I don't want to talk to you anymore."

I go up the stairs and yell "THIS FAMILY IS GOING IN THE CRAPPER!!!!!" and slam my door.

My mom and I never get along. Ever since we moved here, we've been yelling at each other every day. 

Once I got up to my room, I locked the door and snuck out the window. I go to Kenzie's house ( which is like 2 blocks away.)

I climb up on her roof and knock on her bedroom window.I see her wake up and head to the window.

"Lily, what the hell, it's 2 am..." she said with a sleepy voice.

"Can I spend the night?"