Case Number 1

8-15-17

Hello and Good day everyone~

Here is your very first Sonic writing prompt of the book! I'll walk you through the very first selection menu of our prompt to help familiarize you on the system: and don't stress, you don't have to follow it step by step if you don't want to.
Can't wait to see what ya'll have got in store for me ;)

~Killercomics27

P.S. remember the rules! And take a load off-- this is for fun ♡

~★~

Day 1

Character Select for key "Point of View(s)": (here you pick one or more characters, depending on the prompt, to follow in your story...)

Two characters needed: Person A and Person B. (If you would rather a different character choice than what is below, feel free to substitute whoever you wish)
The Writer will be in this prompt. (sometimes you will be asked to write yourself into the prompt, just for fun)

Shadow,
○Silver,
○Sonic,
○Mighty,
○Ray,
Blaze,
◇Rouge,
Amy.

Case/Prompt: (here is the actual prompt and events within; Sometimes it will be a short sentence, other times it'll be a larger paragraph; add to it however you desire)

You've been tagged into the world of Mobius. You are who you are. You have little idea as to where exactly you are, but you're beginning to familiarize the scene as somewhat familiar. Suddenly, you collide with a familiar face; And soon another follows suit. Turns out, they are Person A and Person B-- wait what?

Scene Choice: (pick the scene of your story-- again, if what you want is not listed below, substitute as need be)

○Mobius city streets
◇Dock/beach of Mobius
○Mobius evergreen forests or plains
◇Mobius future

Base Emotion: (what is a story without a feeling or a message? Here you choose what mood you want your story to be in-- this effects all aspects of your story and is crucial in writing. You don't have to stick with one base emotion only-- shake it up and experiment...)

Comical/Funny
◇Romantic
○Spontaneous
Adventurous

Now, get to writing!

~★~

Characters used belong to SEGA

KillerComics27:

I guess I fell. Yes. I fell into a vortex. I guess. I assume. Hm. Well... I'm sure this is normal in the area. I mean, what with the sea.
Of course that makes sense; psh, c'mon! It's a sea of animals- no I'm sorry, humans... creatures, hybrids... I'll stick with creatures. They look foreign enough, yet I can only imagine what I look like to them. I'm sure if this-I- was not normal they'd be staring at me, clueless and disturbed.

Testing my luck, am I? No. It's too crowded and grey for these... creatures to even bother themselves to acknowledge my presence; and it seems like a city... a human city. I seem to have found myself on the... asphalt ... in front of a closed antique furniture shop.

"... I'm sure it was nothing."

How the human ears can pinpoint certain voices out of a massive chorus of disoriented conversations, is miraculous...

"It couldn't have been nothing if the doc's sensors went off! Hurry up! We don't want to miss it!"

I should move.

"Silver, slow down, I can hardly keep up with you!"

There's two voices. Perhaps even familiar-

"HA! I KNEW IT!" A white, tall hybrid jumped out from behind me and pointed heroically at my nose," WAH!!" It, uh... alright, It scared me half to death. Shaken, I dug my palms into the asphalt.

Another creature immediately followed, but instead came round my side in red and white furry high heels and a foreign looking dress," SILVER," her voice sounded more like a female's and her ivory 'fur' bristled as she pulled the other, Silver's, arm by the elbow crook," keep it down-- we don't know the first thing about," she glanced to me," her."