Case number 2

Hello and Good Day Everyone~

Key tip of the day: get creative and imagine more abnormal situations for your characters; if it doesn't peek your interest, then it isn't worth writing-- so keep brainstorming ☆
  Stay strong ;)

~Killercomics27

~★~

Character select for "Key Point of View":

Three characters needed for this prompt

○Sonic
○Shadow
○Knuckles
Charmy
○Vector
○Silver
◇Rouge
◇Vanilla
◇Amy Rose
◇Blaze
◇Julie Sue

Case Prompt:

Person A just came from a date with person B. Person C is eager to know about the date and pesters either/both Person A/B.
You can either play out the date, or have Person A or B explain the date to Person C.

Setting:

●A home
◆A restaurant
●A workplace
◆Mobius greenland/racing ground

Base Emotion:

●Comical/funny
◆Anxious
●Romantic
◆Serious

~★~

-Killercomics27

  Knuckles stiffly entered the front door, leaning against it till it shut. A little sweaty and pink, Knuckles sighed and melted to the ground in sheer relief-- he was very glad to be home. From the open living room, a hallway away from the front door, video game exclamations and sound effects could be heard," Knuckles, m'ah main man! How'd the date go?!"

  "Ugggh," the echidna sunk his muzzle within the large palms of his hands; his scrunched and wrinkled black suit seemed to groan right along with him," Don't ask..."

  The game resolved to be a Game Over, allowing the infamous Sonic leeway to peek around the corner curiously. Observing Knuckles' embarrassed features, Sonic's mouth pulled to the left-- must've had a bad night; but, really, it couldn't have been all that bad. "C'mon, Knux, talk to me." Sonic stood up from the cushiony green couch and strode up to Knuckles, whom remained humiliated against the polished wood door. Standing above his friend, Sonic placed a hand among the hip of his jeans and continued," Rouge is pretty good at making a pretty great date, no matter what you're doing: and you and her are already aquaintenced well enough, so... what went wrong?"

  Growling, the echidna leaned his elbows on the tops of his knees and glared at the dull flooring of the wide hallway. Crossing his arms, Sonic leaned against the wall, awaiting an explanation.

  With a glance up at Sonic, Knuckles huffed and let his feet slide until his legs hit against the flooring," Rouge was... okay... I made a total idiot of myself."

  "Well that's normal." Sonic lightly chuckled, but seeing how Knuckles didn't hardly respond to his comment, the hedgehog gently kicked his friend's shoe," hey, that was supposed to be a joke... what made this time any different than it would have been if you two were just fighting over the Master Emerald?"

  "Because we weren't FIGHTING Sonic! It was AWKWARD and WEIRD, and I couldn't read ANY of the signals she was giving me!!" Knuckles' arms flung out to his sides to help express his anger towards his evening as he continued," and the food SUCKED, and the fricken' CHAOTIX were there with Cream and her mom, for some reason... ugh..."

  Sonic listened attentively," Well, I'm sure the Chaotix didn't mean to be there. Where'd you two go anyways?"

  "To that new Italian place off of main..."

  "I heard that place had really high reviews! It really wasn't good?" Sonic's brow furrowed.

  "Oh, well," Knuckles scratched his chin," I mean, the food was actually pretty good, but they got my order wrong. And Rouge kept flirting with the waiter."

  "What? Wait," Sonic lifted a hand to animate his response," how exactly was she flirting with the waiter?"

  Knuckles' face hinted red as he scowled," I don't know, they just kept talking to each other. Like, he'd come to the table and ask how the food was, but he came like every other minute! I was REALLY getting ready to just slug that little worm!"

  "So, she wasn't really flirting with him?"

  A moment of silence. Knuckles blushed and his brow softened," I don't know... not intentionally, I guess." Sonic grinned, teasing wise," okay, what about the signals? What was she doing?"

  Again reforming his relentless scowl, Knuckles replied," well, when I met her there she kept batting her eyelashes; I'll admit, she was really nicely dressed and her makeup was nice, but then she ordered and kept doing stuff with her hands!"

  "Like-"

  "Like she was tracing the tablecloth stitching, and touching her hair and her face and then she even touched MY hand. I didn't know what she was trying to tell me?! What, was she uncomfortable?? Was I MAKING her uncomfortable?? Did she have lice???? AGH women are so CONFUSING!!!" Overwhelmed, Knuckles gripped his dreads and groaned.

  Sonic shook his head and stood up from the wall," Knuckles, Rouge was just flirting with you. Was she doing that to the waiter?"

  "... No."

  "Then yeah, she was just showing you that she was interested and was probably hoping you were interested as well! Did you try and flirt with her?"

  "I kind of did but... it uh," Releasing his dreadlocks and glancing away from Sonic," didn't exactly turn out well." Intaking a breath from his nose, Sonic joined Knuckles on the ground," okay, how'd you do it."

  Lifting his left leg to lean his arm on, Knuckles began," well, you know, I... talked about her. And let her talk most. And even stretched a couple times to show off my muscles, like you said."

"K." Sonic crossed his legs like a pretzel, propping his elbows on his knees.

  Knuckles continued," but she kept asking me questions, and I didn't know how to answer them. And these were personal! like, asking me how I became guardian, and how I got so strong... that one was uh, kinda creepy, actually." Flustered, Knuckles scratched the back of his neck," and then she kept laughing at me! She was making fun of me, I mean, the NERVE of that bat! I was trying to have a wholesome conversation but I guess I was nothing less than a joke so..."

  Pausing to look at Sonic's amused expression, Knuckles cleared his throat and mumbled," So I walked out..."

  "WHAT?! Oh my gosh, KNUCKLES!! It's a really good sign when they laugh! C'mon, man, we went over this!"

  "I KNOW, I know, but I just thought it was going horribly and I didn't know what to do, so I said that I had to go... I mean, I paid the bill, so... I didn't just leave..." Knuckles seemed to regret his decisions but tried his best to justify them. Sonic, in disbelief, asked," so you just walked out? I mean, I'm glad you paid the check, that part was good, but you just walked out??"

  "Well... not exactly..." Knuckles lips pursed and he crossed his arms as his blush became more profound," Rouge caught me right outside the door... she said she was confused..."

  The two boys went quiet, Sonic awaiting more explanation in anticipation. Knuckles continued," she said that she thought we were having a good evening until I  made a scene... she seemed pretty upset... I got mad and then she got mad and... she ended up slapping me and storming off..." remorseful, Knuckles gently relaxed his leg and stared down at the floor," so yeah... that was my night..."

  Bewildered, the blue hedgehog shook his head. After a moment, Sonic stood up and said," Knux... it sounds like you two had a pretty big misunderstanding... maybe, the next time you see her, you should talk to her." With that, Sonic turned and walked back to the living room: leaving Knuckles alone at the front door.