Quick Order of Buisness

Hello and good day everyone~

So here's the buzz-buzz: for each chapter, I will give a short Sonic writing prompt: it is your freedom to do and write whatever in your inspiration will happen or the play of events following the prompt.

I will edit in all entries submitted to me concerning the prompt-- direct me to the book (chapter included if it is within a large book) where I can find your prompt or send your entry to me directly (if it will fit) through instant messaging on wattpad.

  Please no external links when submitting entries, I won't be accepting entries from books outside of Wattpad so it is helpful to maybe keep an online wattpad book of your entries (credit being led back to this book, please.)

  Also, do remember that Copyright should be given to SEGA for characters, certain backgrounds, etc; and also to my book and other authors who may have influenced your ideas. Don't forget to also give Copyright to yourself!! These are your ideas, you should be proud of them ;) Now, you may use these prompts for other writing purposes for your own stories, but if they are included on Wattpad, I do ask to be given beginning inspiration credit.

  One last, and most important, point:

All entries must be family friendly

    -no cussing/swearing, drug use, alcohol use, suggestive language, sexual innuendos/references/hinting, graphic expressions of gore or sex, political references/jokes/opinions, and no self harming.

  Of course, you may write however you'd like in your own private or public writing, but if you have any of these expressed in your prompts, they will neither be represented nor supported in this book.

  Now... let's have some fun ;D