Day 3

What is wrong with people!? That's my question of the day! What is fucking wrong with all you bullies?! What did the one you're bullying ever do to you?! I bet all they did was be who they are, but you can't accept that because you're so blind and so jealous that you can't see the truth in front of you! If you want to be liked by people, well, bitch you better listen because I am not in the mood for your smack talk! All you people who have bullied someone, comment and if you find it funny to bully.... I'm gonna set this straight! You tell me what the person you're bullying ever did to you, because, if they did nothing..... You're gonna find a lot of washing cars in your future!

My old friend Robyn has been a total ads to me ever since last year! She took away my best friends and tried to turn them on me! Whoever finds that funny, I'm gonna find you and fucking punch you in the face as hard as I fucking can! YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO BULLY ME! I am unbreakable, you will never see the light of day again! Trust me.... We have daggers.

She has talked to me behind my back! I don't know what happened! We were all such good friends until Robyn swooped into our little group! I don't know what she was thinking?! Saying that I 'tried' to kiss her?! I did kiss her and she liked it! I k...

She has talked to me behind my back! I don't know what happened! We were all such good friends until Robyn swooped into our little group! I don't know what she was thinking?! Saying that I 'tried' to kiss her?! I did kiss her and she liked it! I kissed her, like, 15 times and she has never frowned in one of them, always smiled! She is one psychotic bitch! You tried to take away my friends! Don't come to me when you loose all things you love! I can't believe Brooke and her are buddies again!😲😭😲😭

I HATE YOU!