Day 5

Day 4

I hoped that you'd understand! That those were the childish wishes of one who couldn't stand! They said that I could never make it but I knew, Yeah I knew what lies that you were supposed to hide from me. You tried to hide your feeling, but you will never have any healing! You tried so hard to try and break me, but you'll never be able to shake my feelings. But you have broke my bones, and you have stabbed my heart! But i'll never let you get to me and you'll never break my mind. I've never wanted to hurt you, but you have left me no choice and now, the finale will conquer whatever the things I feel! I can't believe the work you make me do, to only tell me what I have to be. I'd never consider it, not for even a second, between psycho and sanity. I choose to be smart about my choices but now my choices are hard to deal with, I wouldn't even see that I'd be blind and my sanity has gone from so long ago and i'll never be okay, not now, not ever will I ever be like you or even close to you after what you did to my heart and soul. Yes, my soul is kindness and yes i've been in blindness to our old arguments and you always wanted to have it your way, so look at what you made me into. Look what you made me do to myself! I don't think you understand the meaning of friendship! You really think that I would've been okay with all the bad ways that I've had to have challenges with you!? Yes! I used to care about how I feel, but now all I can feel is no healing. How could you be so selfish and go around telling secrets that no one wants to really hear about other people, you are spilling the blood from the hearts and all of the people have been sectioned off into the whirlpool of into all of the different types of people in the school. Did you really think that I would have cared so much about you? I don't really know how to end this thing, so imma just be the queen and king! BOOM!

(Random rap! LOL!)

Day 5

The one that I am not sure how I feel about is sitting here beside me today, and like I said, I don't know how I feel about this boy. His name is Landon and he is the boy that I actually felt something for. What a bitch! Mr. Arnold is the worst, he says he tries to help with science when he just leaves me hanging by myself! We need help from someone who is nicer and tries hard to do the right thing, unlike Mr. Arnold. I will never understand why he is such a little bitch. None of us can understand, we need help and he says he's trying when he is really bitching and whining! I still have a year, and it is bugging me like crazy, because I want to be with Liz, but I'm going to be a C.P soon. I'm running out of time. I need to tell Landon the truth, I need to tell him about what we are, me and my alters. My alters agree and we need another person like this to help us! We need to get out of the world and into our own minds and realize that we need to leave things alone and GET OUT OF SCHOOL! We panic too much, we need someone to tell us what we need to do, just not like the teachers do. Wrylind needs to say a few things, we all do.

WRYLIND: I love fashion and some fashion senses I get and some I don't, but I am starting to realize that people have horrible fashion senses that are out of seasons and I need to GET OUT. She's weak, she needs to sleep, but I will not say when, it is her choice when she sleeps for a while and one of us takes over. Brooklyn is getting soft, I think the best choice for a while would be Scharen for the meanwhile. Scharen needs to think about this before she does, but the reason that I think she should take over for a while is because she is like a mother and she needs to know a few of Brooklyn's friends because she needs to socialise with the people she likes the most.

SCHAREN: So, Wrylind wants me to take over when Brooklyn will be asleep. I will say yes, but only because she is right, I do need some other human contact, besides Brooklyn and the others.

EMMA: im so hapee that brokee will no tak de lit sone! Sone we will bee aebl 2 tak lit ane meet new pepl!

CARMA: I think that this is great. Brooklyn says as long as we're good, we can be in the light as long as we want to be, no exceptions if someone asks to get the light. We promise to be good, but if someone tries to hurt us, Brooklyn says it's fine if we hurt the people who try to hurt us.

It is all true, but I am losing friends and trust.... I am afraid of being alone forever, and forever is a long time. I think that people would be better off alone, then they wouldn't have to worry about being betrayed or being hurt by others, that's why i think that people would be better off alone. Anything that is beautiful, people want to break, and you are beautiful, I'm.... afraid....