Part 5

(Unedited)

Bangtan boys

We were outside our rivals old abandoned warehouse. This time it was different we have our father also join the mission.

"Listen up boys.!!!! Jungkook, Jimin, Hobi and Suga you go from the back entrance while I cover Jin and Rap monster. When i yell NOW you start firing. Not before not after. GOT IT.!!!!" Our father shouted but our minds was being occupied by someone elsewhere thought.

We just nodded blankly.

"I don't know what the fuck our dad said." Suga thought while loading his gun.

So i just followed them. They were going to the backdoor of the warehouse.

"Hyungs, do you have any idea what dad said." He said in a whisper.

The three of us just said a small no and continued going towards the back.

As we entered the back of the warehouse we hid ourselves at the back of big boxes.

As we saw some men around come in from the door we got out and started shooting.

But it was a really bad choice because as we started shooting more men entered the warehouse surrounding us from all the four directions.
While we stood in the middle in a small circle.

"Hyung what should we do now." Jimin said looking directly towards Suga.

Suga was the most skilled and genius amongst them. He knew what to do and always guided them in bad situations. But today it was different.

His mind was totally blank. He cannot think of a single thing. He just stood their dumbfounded.

"Ohhh is this the great BTS at our not so prestigious warehouse." One of the man in the group said with a smirk.

"Well too bad, i think you all will die with the hands of soon to be great group." One of them again said while the other laughed loudly.

When this was happening they raised their guns at us making our heartbeat raise.
And all we can do was remember a certain someone. A little boy with brown locks and beautiful sun kissed skin and big pink plumpy lips.

How they wish they can see their baby before they die. Huh.

But suddenly they heard loud shooting noises from the front door. And they see their brother and father hiding in the behind some boxes with Jin behind while several men entered and started shooting in the rivals direction. Giving us a chance to hide in a safe place.

"That was close." Hobi mumbled while wiping his sweaty forhead. While the others just nodded and started taking deep breaths.

They all took their positions and then started their job of killing the rivals.

After some minutes of shooting their rivals laid dead on the floor.

They were all happy and high fived each other but soon their happy faces changed as they looked at their father's expression.

"In the car, NOW.!!!!" He shouted and we just quickly ran to the car with Namjoon and Jin behind us.

"Are you guys serious. What were you thinking back there." Namjoon shouted with so much anger that it made us shiver. Never i our life he has shouted this loud.