Part 17

(Unedited)

No one's pov

It was around 3 in the morning when Taehyung woke up from cold and intense pain in his body.

As he slowly opened his swollen black eyes he was met by nothing but darkness.

"H-hyung!" He whispered and tried sitting up but failed miserably.

"H-hyung i a-am scared." He whispered with tears in his eyes.

Getting no reply he just sat their curling himself into a small ball.

How he wish this was all just a long scary nightmare. How he wishes he would have never met BTS.
And how he wish to wake in his big comfy bed with his EXO hyungs by his side like always.

He remembered how his hyungs were always their in his bad days. How they protected him from every danger waiting for him outside the world. How they would risk their own lives and save him from the scary monster who lived inside his closet or under his bed.

So this time also he was sure that his hyungs will come and save him from these monsters.

"P-please come f-faster, hyung." He pleaded with tears running down his face when suddenly......

He heard the basement's room cracked open and footsteps were heard entering the room.

Taehyung closed his tightly and tried curling into himself more.
When suddenly his eyes opened due to warm breath coming to his face.

"Hey babyboy, wake up." The man spoke in a whisper. Taehyung can smell a really strong smell coming from the man making him gag but he just laid their and continued to shut his eyes tightly not responding to the man when suddenly he was harshly kicked at the side causing to whimper in pain.

A large hand came and grabbed his messy blond hair and the man came face to face with him.

With a closer look Taehyung came to recognise him as Jungkook.

"K-kookie h-hyung stop. It hurts." Taehyung pleaded when a harsh slap landed on his already bruised cheek. But this time it was from Jimin who was standing beside Jungkook grinning widely.

"Baby, we know who you are know. So just cut your fake acting." Jimin growled and squeezed my cheeks roughly.

"Hyung why don't we have some fun with this bitch. He is too wounded to do anything." Jungkook said out of blue and smirked at the shaking boy.

"Why not. This will be our revenge on this bitch and EXO." Jimin said and moved forward gripping Taehyung's already torn shirt and ripped it into pieces leaving a shirtless Taehyung on the floor.

His sobs became more louder as Jungkook attacked his exposed body while Jimin started removing his jeans and boxers.

The poor boy just trashed around the floor trying to get the two drunk boys off him but it was of no use. They were too strong for the small boy.

"You taste sooo good baby. Cmon Jimin hyung join me." Jungkook said and started licking his body.

After Taehyung's jeans and boxers were removed the two boys admired his body. They loved that their enemy was covered in blue and black bruises. How defeated and broken the boy looked.

"P-p-please n-no." Taehyung whispered.

"Spread your legs as wide as you can for us babyboy." Jungkook said and grabbed his legs.

"Stop this, JEON JUNGKOOK."

To be continued.....

_____________________
Hi guys,

What the fuck just happened?

Btw i just saw this and this made me so sad and scared

Btw i just saw this and this made me so sad and scared. 😔😔

I hope he is fine.

I always knew the meaning of the song was deep but this deeeep!!!
That scared me.

Just to end this with a happy ending.....

And also today Taehyung was treading

#RisingActorTaehyung

💜💜💜

Okay byeeee

I will be editing this chapter later.

I purple you.💜💜

Fighting!!!👊🏻👊🏻