Part 7

(Unedited)

BTS pov

So we were all sitting in are last period with our baby Tae beside us. He was concentrating on the lecture and writing notes in his pretty notebook. And as for us we were doing nothing and just looking at our baby's face.

Huh how can some be this beautiful!?

The day went fast today. But it was one of the bestest days of our lives. After the big morning incident we didn't let Taehyung set his feet on the ground. One by one we all took turns in carrying him to all his classes. And luckily we all share almost every period with him.

And now back to the boring lecture.

The teacher was talking some shit when suddenly she was called in the principal's office. So she ended the lecture and went to the principal's office. Which means we have to spend about 20 minutes more in college and then it will be over.

Just 20 minutes more with our baby and then we will be separated for rest of the day.😔😔

Taehyung then suddenly turned to Yoongi and started poking him.

"Hyung, hyung.!!!"

"Yes, kitten." Yoongi said leaning at his touch.

"Do you wanna build a snowman." Taehyung said with a smile.

We were all surprised. What the fudge is he talking.

"Uhmmm sorry baby, but there is no snow for us to build you a snowman." Yoongi said all confused.

"No, dummy. I want you to sing the next line. It's my favourite song of my favourite movie." Taehyung exclaimed.

We all looked at him with confusion.

"Sorry baby, but we don't know about this song." Jungkook said while rubbing the back of his head.

"WHAT.!!!!!!!!!!!" Taehyung shouted earning weird looks for the other students but he couldn't careless.

"You mean to say you have never seen FROZEN.!!" Taehyung said with his arms folded and a small pout on his face.

We chuckled at this adorable sight and smiled.

"No, Tae."

"I need to have some serious talk with you, young fellows." Taehyung said with a frown.

Making us a cover our mouth to avoid laughing out loud. Seeing him try to look scary and angry just made us laugh. Because with those expressions he looked like a lost puppy.🐶

"Well if you want you can show us the movie." Jimin suggested.

This made our baby smile widely.

"Good idea. Chim chim hyungie. I should call my hyungie and ask him if i can sleep over at your house." He said suddenly dialling his hyung's number.

Listening to this we all just mentally started dancing. And this time Yoongi too ignoring his reputation and all.
"This is gonna be the best day of our life.!!!"
We all thought.

As we eavesdrop at Taehyung and his hyung conversation.

"Hello Bakkiee hyung." Taehyung said with his voice full of excitement.

"Yes baby brother."

"Hyungie can Taetae please have a sleep over with my friends?" Taehyung said using his baby voice.

"What!? No baby. You just met them."

"But please hyungie. You know they never watch FROZEN. Can you believe it.!!! And being a good boy i am i have to help them see this movie." Taehyung said with so much expressions that we all were expressionless.

(A/n I just don't know what the hell i wrote.😂)

"Taebear, please. Don't be a stubborn kid." Baekhyun said with a little stern voice making Taehyung flinch.

"B-but h-hyung, please. I miss my old friends. W-why can't i h-have fun with my new ones."
Taehyung said holding back his tears.

Hearing his brother's broken voice just broke Baekhyun's heart.

"Okay Tae. But no sleepover. Be back before 11. Okay baby?"

"Okay hyung." Taehyung said with happiness and sadness mixed in his voice.

"Okay, hyungies loves you. Bye bear." Baekhyun said and ended the call.

"Love u too." Taehyung said and smiled.

------------------------

"So are you sleeping over at our house??" Hobi said with a lot of hopes.

"Nope." Taehyung said making all of us sad.

"But i can stay at your house till 11.!!!!" Suddenly Taehyung shouted and jumped on Hobi making everyone happy but sad at the same time.

Happy because they get to have extra time with their baby. Sad because he will not have a sleepover. 😔😔

When suddenly the school bell rang loudly bringing us back to reality.

"Cmon its FROZEN time." Taehyung shouted and quickly climbed climbed Hobi's back for a piggy ride.

While Jin gathered Kitten's belonging and packed his backpack and carried it for him.

Huh some more quality time we can spend with our beloved BABY.!!

_____________________________
(Hi guys.

How are you all?

So here is an update. I was bored and also not well so i wrote this chapter. So the chapter is kinda boring.

Btw I sometimes think i cannot express my point in the story properly. I mean do you get what i write?!?

Okay. Anyways.

Thankxxx for reading.

And please tell me if you don't like the chapter. So i can edit or rewrite the chapter if you want.

See u soon.

Byeeeee

Fighting.!!!!💜