007

"fuck, where am i?" was the first thing to come out of seunghoon's mouth as he woke up. on the table next to the couch he was laying on stood a noodle cup and some medicine with a sticky note on it.

take this for the head and the hunger,
but don't break anything》

"who did even write this?" nervously he checked his surroundings. "damn, am i in a girl's apartment? ... but i didn't... no, i was way too drunk to even move." his phone rang and he only looked at it to check the time.

since he was too late for his work anyways, he decided to just stay there and see what happened. hopefully the other person hadn't witnessed him doing anything embarassing, because this would be way too annoying.

around 10pm someone opened the door to the apartment. "why're you still here?" a female voice literally yelled at the seunghoon, who was watching tv.

apruptly he turned his head and groaned as soon as he recognized her. "why does it have to be you."

"i couldn't let you die yesterday." yeji put down her bag and acted as if he didn't exist. the day had been so exhausting and she really didn't have the nerve to deal with him.

"what did i do? tell me, or you'll have a serious problem." yet he already spoke in an angry tone.

"i already have loads of problems and you're one of them" since she went to the small kitchen, she had to speak louder. "you just basically threw up and i helped you not to choke."

another groan was heard from the living room and yeji sighed in annoyance. "listen, you can stay here if you have nowhere else to go, since i don't know what happened to you, but just don't annoy me."

"can you make some food?" he yelled, almost instantly.

angrily she slammed the door of the dishwasher. "don't fucking annoy me, you're a grown up man and can make food for yourself."

"don't talk to me like that!"

"then just leave! i payed you back by helping you, we're quits now."

"but-"

"just get out, okay?"

the guy seemed to realize that she was dead serious and rolled his eyes before he turned to leave, not without slamming the demonstrately.

meanwhile yeji collapsed on the sofa and buried her face in a pillow. why did people always have to be like that? and yet she didn't even know his name, even though she wasn't sure if she wanted to know it.