Chapter 23

Boomer sighed as he stood in the shower, a week full of happiness. He spent everyday so far with Bubbles, talking about everything and teaching her how to cook some foods. And today he was taking her out on their first official date.

He stepped out of the shower and changed into a pair of black skinny jeans with a blue button up shirt. He dried his hair and gelled it back. Boomer frowned in the mirror, he hated his freckles. He felt like a little kid.

"You sir," Boomer said to the mirror. "Need a haircut. You're gonna bad hair like Brick."

He walked out and saw his brothers laid around the house. Boomer nodded and grabbed one of his jackets, wallet, and a pair of fresh socks. He slipped them and his shoes, then grabbed a piece of gum.

"Did you bring condoms?" Butch asked.

"Why do I need condoms?" Boomer replied as Butch smirked.

"Well when your little guy is having to much fun, I don't want to be an uncle just yet." Butch said.

Brick hit his arm. "Shut up, stupid." Brick hissed.

Boomer turned a bright red and looked at Butch. He flinched then glared at him. Butch smiled, which resulted Boomer throwing one of the shoes near the door. Butch stood up, which was Boomer's sign to run out.

He took in a deep breathe and walked to his car, jumping in he drove to the hotel Bubbles was staying at. He checked in the mirror and saw his hair was messy, grumbling as he walked out. Boomer walked inside then towards the second floor, he knocked on her door, praying that Blossom or Buttercup wouldn't answer the door.

Bubbles opened the door and smiled at him, Boomer felt weak at the knees. She wore a pair of blue high waisted pants and white shirt tucked in, her hair curled and put in two space buns. She smiled as Boomer nodded, mind blank and mouth dry.

"You look beautiful." He finally said.

Bubbles giggled, "And you look handsome."

She held out her hand and he took it, Boomer lead her to the car. They talked about their plans for the beach next week, because Boomer couldn't let her leave his side. He opened the door for her and helped her on the car, which made him feel like a prince. He walked to the other side and took her hand as she smiled.

"Bubbles?" Boomer asked as Bubbles hummed.

"Why didn't you inject me with that liquid stuff?" He asked.

"I couldn't." She replied.

"Was something wrong with me? Or you just couldn't think of the reason to do it."

"None of those reasons Boomer, it was more my heart and brain was at war. I knew Blossom was right about it, but something about you just makes me forgets about my past." Bubbles said.

Boomer glanced at her. "Are you ever tell me about him?"

"One day." She said as he nodded.

---

Is your name Bam???

Bam? Are you even trying?

Brick snorted as he rolled his eyes. He turned to Butch, who was getting ready to leave. He frowned while sitting up, he groaned loudly.

Butch rolled his eyes. "What is it now?"

"You're leaving me all alone!" He exclaimed as Butch looked at him.

"Now real reason."

"I made this deal with this chick and I don't know a lot of names!"

"Did she give you any hints?"