Chp 19- When Your the Monster

*warning* lots of cussing in this chapter. Wouldn't recommend it for your grandmother :)

I had to walk past Zack to get out of the living room. Just looking at him made my heart sink. I was ruining his life with one of his best friends. Honestly every way to deal with this situation was wrong either way someone would get hurt. I felt like a monster. We headed up the stairs, where each step was an increment higher to Hate, Remorse,  and Regret. I swallowed my pride as we both entered the room and sat on the bed.

"Is something wrong?" bBian asked still confused.

"Yes" I said my eyes already welling with tears.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Brains POV~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just looked at her in total utter confusion. What was going on! Did I do something wrong, what could have possibly gotten screwed up?

"Katie?" I asked wiping away the first tear from her face.

She quickly brushed off my hand.

"Dont touch me you shouldn't want too!" More tears cascaded from her now really blue eyes as they change when she crys.

"What? Why not?" I asked pleadingly as I offered my hand again

"Stop! I'm a horrible person" she raised her voice and I just backed away.

"Ok ok, please will you tell me whats wrong?" I asked softly.

"Well honestly I don't know cause no one can seem to remeber shit!" she yelled and her tears quickly dried.

"Ok really what the hell are you talking about!" I asked a little agitated.

She sighed heavily.

"Ok, remember last night and we all got drunk?" she started.

"Yeah" I urged for her to continue.

"Well as I said no one remembers anything because we all got totally wasted.." She trailed off.

"Your point is?" I asked annoyed.

"I woke up this morning and you weren't in bed."

"yeah cause i passed out on the couch, Um how does this make you a horrible person?" at this point I'm begging to think shes having a physco moment.

"Because someone was in bed and not you" her words jagged as knives against my ears.

"Who?" i asked quietly

"Who!!, Who God Damn it!" My blood boiled my mind was set kill the bastard but she wasn't telling me.

I grabbed her wrist and yanked her closer. She yelped as my grip tightened but then she seemingly swallowed the agony and the name slipped out of her throat as if she swallowed a gun that was going to shoot me straight through my heart.

"Zacky" Slow and cold it pulled the trigger.

I let her go pushing her down on the bed an

"Brian but wait!" she cried

"Shut up!" I just busted out the door.

Matt was there to stop me from killing the bitch but now he couldn't stop me, I was gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Zackys POV~~~~~~~~~~

I sat stone cold waiting for something to happen. I just stared at the tv.

"Who!!, Who God Damn it!" Brian's yell rung in my ears as everyone elses as well. Peyton looked quickly at Matt.

"Go" She pleaded

Matt caught on but didn't know why as he quickly headed up the stairs. I knew why and I was abbout to pay the price. I know Matt wont be able to stop what was just unleashed.

Peyton looked at me scared cause she knew as well. She was the only person katie told.

"Should we help?" Jimmy asked confused speaking he doesn't know whats going on either.

"Keep him away from Zack if you can" Peyton ordered fast.

Jimmy looked at her then me. He asked no questions but I knew he wanted to as his face twisted into a vortex of confusion just as Johnny's did to. Once again I knew they won't be able to stop him. I'm trapped

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Brian~~~~~~~~~~~~

"i don't know whats going on but just calm down" Matt said blocking my way.

"Get the fuck outta my way!" I said through gritted teeth.

"What the hell is wrong man?" he asked confused

"I'm gonna Kill Him now move!" i yelled pushing him aside.

I quickly made my way down stairs and into the living room. There he was I went for him and there was no stopping me. Jimmy and Johnny tried to but they werent capable. He stood up when i was near and just looked me dead in the face. His body was rigid and it seemed frozen. I grabbed his shirt and balled it into a fist and pushed him against the wall. With my free hand a pressed my fore arm to his neck.

"What the hell is wrong with you!" I yelled through my teeth and pressed harder against his neck.

He stood gasping for breathe and tried to pull my arm away but he was too weak.

"Huh!" I asked again.

"Brain!" Katie yelled from behind me "Please stop!" she was in tears.

I swung my head back around to look at Zack. He was just about purple and slowly stopped struggling.

"Brian please stop it" She dropped to her knees at the sight of Zack.

I let him go. The maggot dropped to the floor gasping and coughing for breathe.

"You didn't even let me finish!" she croaked and rose back to her feet. "We don't even know if anything happened!"

"Doesn't matter! Why else would he end up in my bed with you! You think he did it to cuddle, or to tell you a bed time story! Wake up and see the reality, that's all Zack does! Drugs, Music and women! You two fucked! Admit it, don't lie cause you cant! Not to me!"

"Ok lets all just calm down and pick separate corners and have a time out" Jimmy said calmly

"Jimmy shut the fuck up with your childish shit!"

'Don't tell me to shut the fuck up! Your the one being a little bitch fucking raging through here when Katie's right they don't know what happened! You know why? Cause we were all fucking wasted as hell Brian! So sit your Ass down and tell your self the shut the fuck up you little bastard!" Jimmy finished and the room went quiet.

We all started at him and obeyed. A serious Jimmy is a not fun Jimmy.

We sat in silence. Then we just all went to separate rooms and stayed till dinner. No one spoke or looked at one another till then.