Only the begining

A/N Chris
Why why why, why me out of all people why do I have to be in pain, hurt, and abandon. My name is Christopher but people call me Chris for short and this is my story.
I have black hair with purple tips, snake bits, both ear peirced in a gauge, and my nose peirced. I am a sixteen year old emo dude who doesn't care for the world and most of the time it seem the world doesn't care for me. I live with my abusive stepdad who gets his pleasure out of beating me. I go to this high school full a uptight people. it seemed my world sucked until this new emo guy showed up.

Beep beep beep beep "Uhhhh I'm so tired and the pain why the hell, oh yea I forgot it's monday. Maybe I can sneak out of here before my uncle wakes up."
I walk to the bathroom and turn on the shower. "Ahhhhh it burns." I bite my lip to keep from making noise. I get out the shower and walk back to my room.

"Chris are you up" called my stepdad, "It's time for school." Uhhh, I'm coming," I said walking slowly. "Look it's to early in the morning to beat you Chris go get ready but when you come home you know that means you get a double beating," My stepdad said tiredly. "Thank you" I said relived.

I rush back to my room before my stepdad change his mind. I hurry up and put on my black skinny jeans, dark purple shirt, black and purple converse, black hoodie, my studded black and purple belt, applied a heavy coat of black eyeliner, repainted my nails black, and styled my hair into its usual scene styled hair. I grab a banana and rush out the door. I took out my iPhone and started to play my music. I put my earbuds in and got lost in the music.

I was in my first period when a guy came in. "Uhhhh, I think this is the right room," said the the new boy. "Introduce yourself young man," said the teacher. "Ummmm sure it's. My name is Jonathan but everyone call me John for short. I think everybody is a are fucking idiots and I wish to die. Don't talk to me or I will cause you hell," he ranted. "Ummm thank you for that brief description Jonathan," sarcastically said the teacher . "It's fucking John did you not just hear me," angrily explained John as the walked off.
John came down the row and sat right next to me. He had on white skinnys, black combat boots, a black t-shirt, his hair was black with blond tip his eyes was a big bright blue ( I knew it was contacts.) He had, his ear peirced and a tongue ring. I was gonna get my tongue ring next.
The teacher was just rambling on. I put my head phones in chilled. Ring ring, yes it's time for lunch.
[At lunch]
I see John sitting alone and decide to go over there.
"Hey," I said. "Uhhh, why did you come over here," John asked." "I don't know maybe just to say hey, you don't have to be a bitch about it." You think your the only one with a problem," as I got up he said, "wait I'm sorry please sit
I'm new and things have been hard for me." "Ok" I stumbled out " I'm Christopher but everybody calls me Chris, I hate this stuck up school am a loner and gay, yes I'm gay so yea I wouldn't care if you just wanted to leave me. What about you. "He started to speak then closed his mouth and said "I can't talk here but if you wanna come by my house later then we can talk. "Ok cool I will."

I couldn't stop think about him I was at my last period. I remembered what he said "When the bell rings meet me by locker 1990." To my luck that's only two lockers over from my locker. Ring ring!!! Yes this is my chance. I went to the locker. Ten minutes passed by, then 20 after thirty minutes I decided to leave. As I made my way out I saw him talking to some dude.

"Leave me alone I don't have your money,"cried John. "Oh yea well your not gonna like what am about to do to you," the dude said horribly. Then he forced John in the car and drove away. I pulled out my skateboard and followed him. They stopped at a trailer park I got off my skate board and looked through the window.

I saw John naked strapped down and the bed the dude kissing his neck. John was mumbling get of Jeff, stop Jeff . But Jeff kept kissing him forcefully.