Looking for a way out

I open up the door and there he is. "Stop it, get off of him," I said with very little confidence. Jeff come towards me and I show him the knife, he backs up. I go untie his ropes. I whisper to John, "when I say run, run don't stop till u get to a coffee shop five blocks from here." John nods. "Now we both are about to leave out of here," I say with a little more confidence.

Jeff gets up and says "no ya'll not you see Johnny here owes me money and I either get him or my money." "How much money,"I asked. "500 dollars till then he's my salve and looks like you joined him." "Ok look I have money at my house can I go and get it and bring it back," I said feeling a little bit scared. "Yea but he stays till you get back, the man says. "Hell no, run now."

John and I made a run for it, but Jeff caught me and said, "you going somewhere, you are my slave you earn twenty dollars for hour lets go." All of a sudden John comes it. "What the hell are you doing John," I yelled. Jeff grabbed him and tied him up with me. Ok same rules apply John you already know them. You get twenty an hour pay off your 500 you go home. "What do u want us to do," I asked. "Nothing sit back and relax. Jeff started to rip off are clothes. Then he kissed me forcefully and did the same thing John.

[After 12 hours and 30 minutes]

We walked out of Jeff's trailer. "Why the hell did you come back," I asked. "Why the hell did you come after me in the first place," he questioned.

"I asked you first John."
"Ok ok fine because I know what Jeff can do and I thought he would let you go if I came back."
"Ohhh!!!"
"Now answer my question Chris."
"Ok look I saw him force you in the car and I thought you was in trouble so I followed."
"Thank you Chris you saved me from 25 hours with him."
"Anytime buddy anytime."