The moving day

This chapter goes out to XxAmberBxX

Johns. POV

I ran into Chris room. "We need to leave now."

Once I said that Chris got up and ran outside. We got into the car and we drove off.

"We're going to a hotel outside the town ok," Chris said paying attention to the road. "Sure fine, I said a little worried about Stan.

Chris POV

I was happy dreaming about John when he busted into the room. He was whispering something about needing to leave now I jumped up and searched for and danger. I just saw John and his face was full of fear. So I got up and ran to the car. We drove away from that hell hole. "Were gonna stay at a hotel outside the town." I said looking at the road.

I wonder why he wanted to leave so early. We pulled up to a hotel. I got a bag from the trunk. I walked up to the front desk there was a lady about twenty. "How many I help you" the woman said seductively or tried to. "I need one room." I said. "Oh ok here is your room key and my shift is over in twenty if you want I can come up and treat you to something good," she whispered. "Ha sorry sweetie but I have a boyfriend." I said pointing to John. "Oh," she said sitting up, "umm well I can do both of you."
"Really your that damn desperate," I said looking at her.
"Ok if my boyfriend said a it cool then it's cool."
A smile was planted across her face. "Bae come here for a sec." John got up and came over to me.
"What do you think about a threesome." I said looking at him in his eyes.
"I don't know if she can handle it" he said seductively.
"Oh I think I can handle it," the woman said.
"Sorry but it's a no for me you might have coddies, John said in a childlike voice.
Leave it up to him to make a serious conversation silly.
"Sorry doll but he said no."

With that we left her with a dumb look on her face.

Once we got to room John just stared at me so I stared back. Finally I blinked, but he just kept staring. "What?" I asked.
"What was all that about down there,"he asked.
"Sorry I just hate turning people down," I said looking at the ground. "Really because what it looked like was a bunch of ..................

A/n

Yes I know your confuse as to if he's. mad or not but I would like for you to comment if he is mad or not which do you like better so sorry I know it's short but I promise a big giant chapter once someone comments on if they want him to be mad or not so comment vote follow don't let the love died. bai