Chapter 18: Interrogation Part 2

woop woop.

i've been wanting to do this. for like. awhile.

Missy's POV

After Anxiety left, me and Pranks were left with nothing to do. We can't leave the mindscape, which is unfair, but I mean....what do I mean? "Maybe we could watch a movie? Plan some pranks? Or we could raid the others' rooms." Pranks suggested. "Maybe we could watch a movie...then again, we do that a lot..." I said, a small smile accompanying me. "Hmm, true." He said, before going back to thinking. "Uh....h-how about we..I've got it!" Pranks exclaimed. "What is it? What is it?" I asked excitedly. "So you know how Roman and Anx are dating?" He asked. I nodded in response. "Well, we should see if he's actually good enough for him!" Pranks said, a big smile on his face. "Nobody's good enough for our Anxiety!" Pranks said, throwing his arms around me. "Well, we should do it interrogation style!" I said. "Good idea! Let's go get some supplies!" Pranks shouted, grabbing me by my hand and leading me out of the room.

timeskip

We had the whole room set up. The room was dark, with the only light coming from a table lamp. We had a small chair in the exact middle of the room. "We should write down some questions only we would know...and hopefully Roman." I muttered the last bit. "True. What should we start with?" He asked, pulling out a piece of paper and a pencil. {As I'm writing this, I'm at my grandfathers house, which is haunted, and it's like 5:40, and the I heard footsteps and the door slightly opened and then it closed and...yeah. I'm literally shaking.} "Well, how about, 'What's his favorite flavor of chocolate?'" I suggested. "Yeah, that'll work." He said, jotting that and a few other questions down. "Keep giving me questions." Pranks said, turning back to the paper. "What's his favorite movie? What's his deepest darkest secret? What's his best skill?" We continued this for awhile.

yeah another timeskip i know i'm lazy

"And...done! Fifty questions and counting!" Pranks exclaimed. "Heck yeah! Now come on, I want the rest of those cookies." I said, grabbing him and pulling him out of the room. We made our way into the living room, only to be greeted by Logan and Roman, talking on the couch. "Greetings, Missy and Pranks." Logan said, giving a small wave. "Hey, Roman, c'mere." Pranks said. We are launching our plan into action..."Where are we going?" He asked. "Our room!" Pranks and I said in unison. We led him into our room and sat him down in the chair. We turned off the lights and turned on the lamp.

"W-What is this about?" He asked, a slight scared voice accompanying him. "We have a few...questions for you..." Pranks said, directing the lamp at him. "O....kay?" His voice was filled with confusion. "These are questions about your boyfriend." I stated. His face was a little flushed, sure, but this was gonna work. "First question: What is his favorite kind of chocolate?" I asked. "Milk chocolate." Roman responded. "Correct..." I mumbled. "Next! What is his biggest fear?" Pranks asked. "Being alone, to not have anyone care for you..." Roman said while trying to remain calm. "Hmm...correct. What is his favorite color that isn't black?" I asked. "Purple, duh." Roman replied. "Favorite band?" "My Chemical Romance." "Best skill?" "Singing." "Favorite movie?" "The Black Cauldron."

44 Questions Later.

"Correct." That was it. That was the last question. "Well...you've proven yourself worthy..."

Roman's POV

"Well...you've proven yourself worthy..." Pranks said. "However, if you even think about breaking his heart...we will find out, and we will do something about it..." He was accompanied by a glare that could break glass. "Y-Yeah...okay...w-well, nice hanging out with you guys! I must leave now, farewell!" I said, giving a small wave before leaving the room. I silently shut the door before bolting it. I ran to the living room and slammed myself on the couch.

"What did they want?" Logan peeped, startling me just a bit. "The genderbent Shining Twins? They wanted to interrogate me." I said. Logan snickered at my nicknames for the two. "Well...what do you want to do?" Logan asked. "Well, there's a lot of things we can do. Especially with Anxiety and Patton outside of the mindscape." I said. "We could bake, draw, play video-games, hang out in the imagination room or...build a pillow fort!" I exclaimed. "I suppose that would work, and that would fulfill our criteria for boredom. Yes, I do suppose that would work." He said. "Well, let's do this!" I said before dashing off to find as many pillows and blankets as I possibly could. Logan did the same. We both rushed back to the living room, pillows and blankets in hands. Oh this is gonna be exciting.

one pillow fort later.

We were completely finished. We stepped back from the fort, admiring our creation. "It's be-a-utiful!" I said triumphantly. "It is beautiful. It's simplistic yet still complicated." Logan responded. "Just like your relationship with Patton?" I asked. "...why?" He asked. "Why not?" I said. "Fair enough." He said before turning back to the fort. "Come on!" I said, before grabbing him by his hand and leading him into the fort. "This is...comfy." Logan admitted. "See? This was a good idea!" I said. "Every idea of mine is a good idea!" "Well, what do we do now?" He asked. "Movies and talking, duh!" I exclaimed. "I suppose so." He mumbled. "Roman?" "Yes?" I replied.

"What initially drew you to Anxiety?"

heyyyyyyyyy

so...this has 1.9k+ reads

why

why does this have it.

it's trash

i'm trash

anyways

thanks

it means a lot

honestly

well

c'ya!

{Still taking questions!}