Chapter 54: Humor Me

The Q+A is coming soon I promise!

Expect it Saturday or Sunday!

I'm sorry I have to delay it!!

Anyways

Here ya go!

timeskip.

           Virgil's POV

     I stepped out of my room, completely colored. It just had to be pastel, and I have to give up my emo music! As if that wasn't torture enough! "Are you happy now?" I asked. At least I still have my musicals and all that. "Ahhhh! You look adorable!" He squealed.

     "You look so cute with that blue eye shadow!" I felt my cheeks heat up. "Gah, and you're finally wearing white! I love it!" He exclaimed. "I hate you so much..." I mumbled.

     "Oh, I finished putting all the music you can listen to on a playlist." He said. He handed me my phone, which had a playlist on it with the title "My Idiot Boyfriend Lost A Bet." I punched him in the arm. "Ow, my feelings!" He exclaimed, dramatically collapsing to the ground.

     I scrolled through the playlist, only to find none of my usual music. All my My Chemical Romance, Panic! At the Disco,Evanescence, Linkin Park, just a select few, were not on there. I was relieved to see Melanie Martinez in there.

     "You put in Melanie Martinez..." I pointed out. "Oh, I don't exactly consider her edgy by your standards. Besides, I'm cutting you a break. I know how precious that music is to you and I wouldn't want to completely rid you of it." He stated, still trying his best to remain calm after seeing me like this.

     "I also left you that Marina girl. I know that you've been obsessing over her. Both the internet and I don't find her 'edgy.'" He said. "Oh...th-thanks..." I mumbled. "Hey, kiddos!" Patton greeted. "How are ya-" I think he noticed how I looked..."OH MY GOD!! YOU'RE NOT WEARING BLACK! IS HE OVER HIS EMO PHASE, ROMAN?!" Patton exclaimed. "In the not edgiest way possible, it isn't a phase. It's what I like, what I feel comfortable in." I muttered. "And we love you for it, my little cloud of gloom!~" Roman exclaimed, picking me up by the waist and swinging me around in a circle.

     He gently set me down on the floor. I was slightly flustered, but payed no attention to it. "Anyhow, he's dressed like this because he lost a bet." He said, that big smirk plaguing his face. "Oh shut it." I grumbled. "Oh please, you love me." He exclaimed, lightly grabbing my chin with his hand and lifting it gently.

     I felt my cheeks heat up gradually. I stayed silent. I was curious to see what he would do. He lightly pecked me on the lips. Patton started squealing, trying to remain calm. "Patton! What's going on!" Logan called from his room.

     "Logan! You have to get out here! Virgil's wearing something other than black for once!" Roman shouted. "Virgil? You sure that's him?" Missy and Pranks peaked around the corner. "OH SWEET MOTHER OF EVERYTHING HOLY HE IS." They came rushing up to me, a slight shocked expression on their faces.

      "How...how did you manage him to dress like this, Roman?" Pranks asked curiously. "He lost a bet." He said simply. Logan stepped out of his room, a confused look on his face. "Oh...h-he's wearing colors..." He mumbled.

     "Look, I don't know why this is that big of a deal? I'm just wearing a different color outfit." I said, annoying lacing itself in my tone. "Well, Virge, be honest, when is the last we've seen you wear something other than black or purple?" Roman asked.

     I stayed quiet. I didn't exactly quite have an answer. I couldn't say a thing, I would just end up making things worse, like I always do. "See?" Logan said. "He can't answer because he knows we're right." "S....Shut up..." I mumbled. "I have music to listen to and life to contemplate. Later." I said, doing my signature two finger salute and turning around, walking to my room.

     "Bye bye, Virgil!" Patton said. I slipped into my room, shutting the door tightly. "Like the new style, Virge." Mars greeted. "Must you give me a heart attack every time you greet me?!" I exclaimed. "Sorry, but it's in my programing!" He said, leaning back on a chair.

     "....huh?" I mumbled quietly. "My programing, duh. I'm a robot." He said, in a "duh" kind of voice. "Oh, yeah, sorry. I-I forgot..." I stuttered awkwardly. "Hey, it's fine. It's easy to forget things some times." He said in a reassuring voice. "Thanks..." I mumbled.

     "Don't sweat it, I'll leave you now. I know that you are absolutely dreading this and the rest of this week." He said with a chuckle. "Heh, that's true." I mumbled. "Well, farewell!" He said, before vanishing into thin air.

      I flopped onto my bed, slipping on my headphones. I put on the playlist Roman had created specially for this dumb challenge. God, I hate him so much...but I keep loving him anyways....

heeeeeeey.

so

the new sanders sides vid will be out monday

i hope

buT CAN WE TALK ABOUT THE SHORTS VIDEO TODAY

BOI

THE PANIC! AT THE DISCO REFERENCES THO

THAT GAVE ME LIFE

ALONG WITH EVERY SHORT

i love them

and thomas

and you guys

and

everyone give my best friend a round of applause for getting a romantic partner!

god knows i won't have one for a long time.

also

i started listening to Waitress

oml

love it

ahhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHH

speaking of which

I have a oneshot idea

It's based heavily off of Waitress

and it's a bAKERY/RESTAURANT AUUUUU

and i have an idea of being slightly angsty?

maybe?

idk?

the author must take her leave

i'm sorry!

no no!

it isn't like that, dear!

i do love you!

i really do!

but i must go!

i know,

i want to stay to!

but i have important business to do

i know

it's sad

but

c'ya