Plane Drama!

(Erika's p.o.v)

As soon as Jake told us this we ran to the front desk and signed us out. We got into Jakes truck and drove home. We ran into the Team 10 house and grabbed our stuff but on my way to my room everyone asked me where we was going.

Anthony: "Erika, where are you guys going?"

Erika: "Ahh... we have to run to the store!"

Nick: "Really?"

Erika: "Yeah!"

Jake comes down the stairs with a whole bunch of luggage and looks at me than everyone else.

Jake: "Oh hey guys!"

Ivan: "Jake, where you going?"

Jake: "Hawaii!"

I looked at Jake then I look at everyone else and they give us the cold eyes. I hurried up and ran to my room as they attacked Jake. I grabbed all of my stuff and packed it into my luggage bag. I ran out of my room and grabbed Jake. Then us four were off! When we got there I could hear the lady on the speaker say "Hawaii boarding." So we only had ten minutes and Jake and Chance were all ready on the plane when me and T were getting our stuff. We ran to gate 4 and the door was closed. The lady said they were lifting off right now. I looked outside and seen the plane leave.

(Jakes p.o.v)

Me and Chance thought that the girls where behind us but they weren't. We heard the door close to the plane and the airline managers grabbed us and told us to sit down. We sat down and flew off without Erika and Tessa. I texted Erika and she texted back.

Jake: What happened😯

Erika: Well u two ran off and me and T were still getting our stuff but We tried looking for u two but we went to the plane and u were gone😞

Jake: When's the next flight?

Erika: Tomorrow morning at 5:00😒

Jake: U two stay there over night and wait🤗

Erika: What about food?🙄

Erika: Wait... daahhh there's food here and bathrooms😒

Jake: I'll see u tomorrow... I'm sry😞

Erika: bye, night bæ😘😓😴

Jake: Bye😥😘

I got off my phone and looked at Chance right beside me and he was asleep. I didn't know if he knew what was going so I didn't wanna bother him. I ordered food and some drinks. After I was done eating we had 3 hours left still so I slept. I woke up to a plane manager shacking me and Chance awake.

Manager: "Sorry but you two need to wake up and get of the plane!"

Chance: "Sorry."

Jake: "Yeah, sorry we'll be on our way."

We got off the plane and went to get our luggage. We could smell the ocean and the sand from miles away. Chance heard people singing and playing the ukulele and I could see people dancing and having fun. Wow, I wish Erika was here... Chance Amdahl me grabbed our luggage and walked to our car. From there they took us to the house I rented for the week.

Chance: "Wow, bro! This is sick!"

Jake: "I know, this took forever to find!"

Chance: "Well good job bro!"
(Does hubby hand shake)

The driver dropped the both of us at the house and gave us our luggage. I walked up to the door and unlocked the door meanwhile Chance tried to carry all the bags. I walked into the house and heard something.