What a Happily Ever After

Jake took my hand and kissed it then looked up at me, stroked my cheek, and kissed me... soon as he left my arms... my eyes started to water. I wave at him when he was about to get on his plane and he looks at me with tears waving. I thought... " What could happen to us next?"...

To be continued

9 Months Later

Erika's p.o.v

Finally, today's the day... The day I get to see my boyfriend! I got up from my bed and checked my phone to see what time it was. 9:27 p.m. I have five hours until Jakes here, ugh! Why can't he just come all ready!? I slipped into my Jerika sweat pants and into my red Jerika hoodie and did my makeup.

Nick- "Erika!!!"

Erika-" Yes Nick!?!"

Nick- "There's a package for you!"

Erika- "I'll be right down!!!"

I went running and hoping that it was my Ulta Beauty makeup! I pulled the door open and seen a huge package... that I know wasn't my makeup. I climbed to the top and opens the box...

Erika- "Hmm... it looks like there's noth-"

Jake- "Surprise!!!!"

Erika- "AHHH! Jake!"

Jake- "Happy Valentine's Day!"

Erika- "Happy Valentine's Day!!!"

Jake- "Hey baby, I wanna take you somewhere special to night."

Erika-"Ok what time do you want me to be ready?"

Jake-"Eight Thirty sharp! Right in front of your bedroom door."

(Jake and Erika both laugh)

Erika-"Ok see you then Jake..."

Jake-"Bye my love..."

(Erika goes back to her room)

Jake-"...Ok, Nick get the rest of Team 10, I need their help."

*7 hours later*

Jake-"Ok... thank you Team 10 for helping me out for tonight! We discussed what everyone was assigned and your all great! So let's do the same thing in 20 minutes!

Everyone-"ONE, TWO, THREE! TEAM 10!!!"

Nick-"Places everyone! Jake go get Erika!"

Jake- "On it!"

As I went running up the hallway and got overwhelmed with nervousness and fear... I don't know what Erika would say if I did... Well time to find out. I stared at the door, took a deep breath, and knocked on the door...

(Erika opens door)

When Erika opens the door she was wearing a Black and gold dress with a pair of her favorite silver high heels with her hair curled down.

Jake:"Wow, Erika..."

Erika:"Hmm... you don't look so bad yourself."

(They both laugh)

Jake:"Ok, come on I want to make tonight special for you before I go back on tour!"

(As Jake says grabbing Erika)

I grabbed Erika and took her to the roof top. The sun was about to set and there you seen a table lit dinner with rose pedals, candles, and lights all around. It was perfect for Erika!

Erika:"Jake..."

She looked at me with a beautiful smile on her face and I gave her my hand and walked her over to the table.

After ours of talking and discussing I knew it was finally time... As the sun was setting I took Erika to the side of the roof and said...

Jake:"Erika... oh Erika, I don't know what I would do without you? If we never met I don't know what my life would be like now! But ever since you applied for the job I thought great, a annoying girl to get bossed around by! Well I was wrong, when I first seen you you were the most beautiful person I've ever seen! After spending time by each other's sides for about up to one and a half years I finally know..."

Erika:"Jake...?"

(Jake gets down on a knee and starts to cry)

Jake:" Erika Costell, will you make me the happiest man on earth and marry me?... for real?!"

(Jake says with a chuckle and tear)

Erika:"YES!!!YES!!!"

(Both kiss)

Team 10: "YEAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

*3 years later*

Erika: "That's how me and your fathers story went..."

(As Erika says with a smile, holding a little girl and looks at Jake holding a boy)

Jake:"Yep, and it's the best story I've ever heard!"

Lexi:"Daddy?"

Jake: "Yes sweetheart?"

Lexi:"I wove you!"

James:"I loves you to daddy and mommy!!"

Erika & Jake:"Love you to!"

Erika:"I couldn't have wished for a better ending like this..."

Jake:"Me too...me too..."

                                  The End