Lets Take A Break!

(Chances p.o.v)

After what Jake said about Jerika being over, I didn't know what to do? I sat right beside him on the bed and hugged him. Along with that... Uncle Kade, and Tessa hugged him to.

Jake: "Thanks you guys..."

Tessa: "That's what friends are for!"

Kade: "And uncles!"

(Jake laughs)

Jake: "Thank you guys!"

Chance: "No prob bro!"

Jake: "But what do we do now? Erika hates me and doesn't want to see me!"

Tessa: "Jake I know Erika and I know she says she wants space... which she does but it's Erika she'll be back in two weeks!"

(Erika's p.o.v)

I woke up to the tires of the plane touch the ground. I arrived to Michigan. I got off the flight, grabbed my luggage and called an uber. It took about an hour until I made it home. As soon as I come back home into the neighborhood I have memories. I remember helping my grandma with the farm, practicing cheer, and playing with my siblings. I grabbed my luggage and quietly walked to the door of the house. I ring the door bell and there came my little sister.

Dannie: "ERIKA!!!!"

(Dannie jumps on Erika and hugs her)

Erika: "Hey lil sis!"

Mom: "Erika?!"

Erika: "Hello mom."

Dad: "Erika!"

Erika: "Surprise!"

Dannie: "How long have you been here?"

Erika: "I actually just got here!"

Dannie: "Were's Jake?"

Erika: "Umm... he didn't want to come."

Mom: "Why?"

Erika: "Because... he's... umm.... SICK!"

Dad: "Hm.. ok! Come on lets get inside!"

We all walked inside and seen my moms (ugly) dog princess! Ewww!! Why did she get that thing? But at least we had two good looking ones! Back on track! After looking at the dogs I looked at all of our family pictures and smiled. Dannie looked so cute! I walked to my old room and put my stuff down and layer on my bed. After a while a get a text from the group chat...

"Team 10🔥"

(Tessa)
"Erika?"

(Erika)
"What T?"

(Tessa)
"Where are u?"

(Chance)
"Yeah! J is wondering!"

(Erika)
"We'll tell Jake that I'm on my own vacation!"

(Tessa)
"Hakfoudhevgshdh.,/(?:"

(Erika)
"What?"

(Tessa)
"Erika! It's Jake! Plz come back!"

(Tessa)
"Erika?"

(Tessa)
"Erika!?"

After that I left the conversation, I got up, grabbed my pjs and went to bed. I didn't know what to do? I just left the conversation so I didn't have to be angry! Because no one wants to see me angry! I fell asleep and thought is this ok? Telling Jake that I went somewhere and he doesn't know?

(Jakes p.o.v)

After Erika not listening to me I didn't know what to do! I just sat there and gave Tessa's phone back. Chance comes up to me and hugs me...

Chance: "Its ok bro... it's for the best."

Jake: "Thanks you guys... and Chance your right!"

Tessa: "Its Erika! It'll be ok."

Logan: "And I'm sorry if I had anything to do with this."

Jake: "Its ok."

Logan left along with Chance and Tessa. But Chance and Tessa stayed. I took my shirt off along with my shoes and went to sleep. I could here the movie that Chance and Tessa were watching in the background. I closed my eyes and slept.

I wake up to my alarm set at 4:00 so we could leave for California. I packed my things and loaded our luggage into the Jeep. On our way to the airport was quiet and on our way to California was also quite. We hoped into an uber and went to the Team 10 house. I walk in and see a big wall to the side that was sprayed with green and blue spray paint.

Jake: "What happened!?"

Martinez twins: We,We need room, so we can sleep! So we make a new room! Just,just for us!

Anthony: "Yeah!"

Jake: "Ok... whose that!?"
(Points at random person)

Anthony: "That's Max! He's our new member! Well not officially!"

Chance: "When did you guys hear that Jake said yes to him joining? Never! So Max leave."

Jake: "No it's fine."

Max: "Thanks!"

Tessa: "Awww!!"

Nick: "No! No! Get away!"

Tessa: "I know you want a hug!"

Nick: "No I'm go-"

(Tessa hugs Nick)

Nick: "I hate you."

(Everyone laughs)

Anthony: "Where's Erika? She was with you guys?"

Jake: "Umm.."

Tessa: "She went... to go model!"

Martinez twins: "Really?"

Tessa: "Yeah!"

Martinez twins: "Ok then what magazine?!"

Chance:  "We don't know."

I walked up stairs to my room and unpacked. Everyone was down stairs talking, I didn't know what to do. I grabbed a towel and took a shower. After getting out I hear...
"JAKE!" I ran down stairs and everyone was jaw dropped.

Jake: "What?"

(Everyone points at something)

Jake: "Me?"

Chance: "No..."

(Jake turns around)

Jake: "You?!"

                  To Be Continued