Is This The End Of Jerika?

Erika: "T what's wrong?"

(Cry's)

Tessa: "My-"

                  To Be Continued

Tessa: "My- Stomach hurts!"
(Says crying)

Erika: "Oh..."

Tessa: "What's wrong?"

Erika: "Nothing... I just thought something went terribly wrong."

Tessa: "No, it's just that my stomach hurts."

Erika: "Same... wait what drink did you get?"

Tessa: "Hmm? Oh! I got a red wine!"

Erika: "Same T!"

Tessa: "Which means?"

Erika: "Which means that someone did something to our drinks! Because Chance,Jake, and Logan are ok!"

Tessa: "Who would do that?"

Erika: "I know who."

We walked out of the restroom and went to the pool table. Jake, Chance, and Logan were still playing. I walked up to Logan and slap him.

Logan: "OWWW!!"

Erika: "That's WHAT YOU GET!"

Tessa: "Yeah!"

Jake: "Wow Erika chill!"

Erika: "NO!"

Chance: "What did he do?"

Erika: "He tried to poison me and T!"

Logan: "No I didn't!"

Jake: "He's been here the whole time and hasn't touched your guys drinks!"

Tessa: "Yeah right."

Chance: "Than lets go up to the bar and ask them!"

We all walk up to the bar. Me and Tessa kept our eyes on Logan the whole time just in case he did something. Jake talked to an employee and asked them to check the data on it. The manager comes back with the employee and wine. The employee looked guilty and sorry.

Manager: "Sorry, our employee didn't read the date!"

Employee: "Yeah sorry..."

Jake: "Thank you."

(Manager and employee walks away)

Jake: "What is wrong with you?!"

Erika: "..."

Jake: "You DON'T ANSWER ME NOW!"

Chance: "Give her space man."

(Erika starts to cry and Tessa hugs her)

Logan: "Let her be man!"

Jake: "SHE SAID THAT YOU POISONED THE BOTH OF THEM AND IT WAS EXPIRED!"

Logan: "I could get why..."

Jake: "WHY! JUST TELL ME WHY?!"

Logan: "Bro chill we're in public..."

Jake: "NO! WHY WOULD SHE THINK! TELL ME WHY WOULD SHE?"

(Erika runs away)

Logan: "I could get why because I hurt you and your friends!"

Chance: "Wait! Where's Erika?"

Tessa: "I think she ran away!"

Jake: "No..."

Logan: "We need to go back to the house!"

(Erika's p.o.v)

After standing there crying I ran away when nobody was paying attention to me. I hoped into a uber and went back to the house to get my things. I run into time and Jakes bedroom and hurried up before they got here. I wrote a note on the fridge that said...

Dear- Jake, after what happened tonight I thought that we both need some space. I'm sorry I thought Logan did something to us, I just thought that after what happened yesterday. I'm leaving Hawaii and going somewhere else... Don't text me or call me.

From- Erika

I got back into the uber and went to the airport. I got tickets to Michigan to go see my family. I blocked Jake on my phone before I headed on my way to Michigan. I just need a break from him! Is it ok to have a break from him? I don't know?! I heard my plane and headed on board to the plane. I looked out the window and thought
"This is good for the both of us..."
I bucked up and headed on my way to see my family in Michigan.

(Jakes p.o.v)

Everyone hoped into the limo so that we could go to the house. After 20 minutes of driving we're here. I run into the house and looked in the bedroom,the living room, back deck, the bathroom... but... nothing! I ran into the kitchen and seen a note.

Dear- Jake, after what happened tonight I thought that we both need some space. I'm sorry I thought Logan did something to us, I just thought that after what happened yesterday. I'm leaving Hawaii and going somewhere else... Don't text me or call me.

From- Erika

Why did I yell at her?! Why did I DID I YELL AT HER???!!!! I ran to the bedroom and sat on the bed crying. I didn't know what to do but cry.

(Chances p.o.v)

Jake ran right into the house and he didn't come out. I went in along with Logan and Tessa. We looked everywhere but the bedroom of where Jake and Erika slept. I walk into Jake crying on the bed.

Chance: "Jake you ok?"

(Jake gives Chance the note)

Chance: "Wow... I'm sorry bro..."

Jake: "No it's my fault... and who knows, I probably ruined JERIKA?!"