It's Going Down!

Erika:"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

Jake:"Nothing..."

Erika:"Well it looks LIKE YOUR WITH A LADY!"

Jake:"Um... No!"

Erika:"I thought that this relationship would work out but NO! You actually had my trust! We're done! And we are all going HOME!"

                    To Be Continued

(Erika's p.o.v)

I was just so angry at Jake that I wanted to rip his face off! Chance and Tessa were in the limo all ready and so was Kade and Anthony. Mean while I grabbed Jake and walked him to the limo. No one talked on the way to the hotel. I started packing my things and so did Chance,Tessa,Jake, and the Martinaz twins. Anthony and Kade wanted to stay another day. I booked all 6 tickets to California for tomorrow. I walked into the living room and seen Chance and Tessa cuddling while the Martinaz twins were swimming in the pool with Jake. I changed into my bathing suit and headed to the pool.

Erika:"Hey Jake..."
(Says quite)

(Jake and Erika in the pool)

Jake:"What?"

Erika:"WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME?! (Erika says crying)

Jake:"IT WASN'T ME!!!"

Erika:"THATS WHY I MADE YOU TO STOP!" (Erika crys)

(Jakes p.o.v)

I felt bad for Erika, I regret going to the club! I didn't know what was going on with my head! I only had one drink and that was it! Maybe someone put something into it?

Jake:"Erika..."

(Kisses Erika)

Jake:"Will you listen to me, please?"

Erika:"ok..."

Jake:"I only had one drink there, and you know I don't drink a lot and I'm only 20! I thought about it and maybe someone put something in my drink?"

Erika:"First, its true how you don't drink often and who would be that rude or angry at you to put something into your drink so that you can upset me?"

Jake:"Well who likes you? Why does he want me to cheat on you? And why did he make me go crazy?!"

Erika:"Ok, well there's Kade, but he's out of my league and he even says that to me... the twins like Tessa...

Emilio:"No I like her!"

Ivan:"He's right."

(Jake and Erika laugh)

Erika:"So that leaves..."

(Jake and Erika look at each other)

Jake&Erika:"Anthony!!"
(Shocked)

Jake:"But he's a good friend, you wouldn't think he would do that? Right?"